Sign in to follow this  
justforsvinna

Namalsk server BANDITS WANTED

Do you like to actually play DayZ? Do you hate spawning in with nothing but a bandage and painkillers? Are you tired of running so far because you can't find any vehicles? Do you hate playing in the dark? Are you looking for a dedicated server that also respects your feedback and will make changes to the server? Do you want to play with a community that isn't total chaos?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then please feel free to check out this server

Server IP Address: 67.228.177.73 Port: 3306

Here are some of the many great features about the server:

• Protected by Gotcha Antihack

• Always Day Time

• Dedicated server

BloodSuckers Are on

EVR Storms are on

• More vehicles then a regular DayZ server

• Custom starting loadout

• PvP Encouraged

• Always consider players suggestions (in game [if admin is on], email, and on forums)

Friendly staff And Active Admins

• Server runs latest updates offered on DayZ commander

Man this so sounds like an infomercial.

Buy one bandage, get one free! A limited time offer and can't be bought in stores and a special deal for our viewers today when you buy two bandages we'll throw in a morphine injector PLUS, two extra bandages absolutely FREE!! This is over a $50 value ABSOLUTELY FREE.

No one else?

Do you like to actually play DayZ? Here's a list of all the things that DayZ DIDN'T originally do or ever aimed for!

Why?

Just... Why?

Edit; The only thing the mentioned server has in common with the original DayZ as far as features go is the fact that it's a dedicated server.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

This is the absolute definition of why I hate most dayz servers now.

Seriously gtfo with this 24/7 daylight 500 cars spawn with as50, it sucks.

Edit: Why is this in the bandit campfire anyway?

Edited by Angryofficer

This is the absolute definition of why I hate most dayz servers now.

Seriously gtfo with this 24/7 daylight 500 cars spawn with as50, it sucks.

Edit: Why is this in the bandit campfire anyway?

PvP encouraged presumably. My guess looking for bandits. But I agree, what's the fun in constantly playing daylight servers, it gets boring and I really enjoying playing at night, even when I don't have NVGs, it's exciting, scary and awesome.

• Like 1

If it's one thing that fronts off severe bambi butt hurt is the attempted tearing down of a server that they don't have to go anywhere near. All I see is . . . .

umadbro-1.jpg

All you would say the same thing about DM servers although they are some of the ones that are busy ALL THE TIME.

Is anyone twisting your arm to play there? Are you going to force yourself to play on it? All these negative comments about a post for a PRIVATE SERVER are worth about a fart in the wind.

Stay the hell away from the server if you don't like it. Are you afraid they are going to recruit everyone and leave all you to play by yourselves? LMAO!!

Smart ones would be telling all the bandits they know to go over there and leave the bambis to choke on all that loot.

Butt hurt is as butt hurt does.

@OP Server sounds AWESOME! I like Namalsk and will visit your server soon. B)

It is in the wrong section. Maybe PM a mod to have it moved. ;)

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 1