Sign in to follow this  
wooly-back-jack

trickery.net *animated-chopper-crashes*refuel*streetlights*+extra vehicles DayZChernarus - 1.7.6.1 - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON)

added a few old faces I have seen trying to connect in logs, try again...you may now be whitelisted :)

new batch added to whitelist, If you have joined and been kicked by whitelister in last week or so, you are on it

new batch of guid's added to whitelist tonight, loads of players are attempting to connect, I add them, then they don't think to try and connect again lol. It could be a day, it could be 5 minutes. Please try again after initial whitelist kick :)

update:

Fuel up at pumps

Animated heli crashes

Loot tables slightly altered to make it more like previous versions with military loot at deerstands etc

and I have just added more players to whitelist

[FogeyZ] Byff requesting a whitelist.

Fast response, thanks

After the refuel option, I would like to get myself a house with garage and helipad.

All secured ofcourse with AI guards, traps / pits and all the other nasty defense stuff you can think off.

On a more serious note; server seems te be running nice with the upgrades.

Please keep upgrading.

• Like 1

Very good server.

Been playing here just over a week.

Close to vanilla, but a few added perks like auto refuel.

Highly Recommend.

Thanks for the praise Munny :)

I see lots of people have tried to join while I have been unable to be online last couple of days.

Whitelist updated, If you tried recently TRY AGAIN! :)

whitelist updated again, I am also currently not ingame but adding kicked players to whitelist so if you want to try our server please do soon as while I am watching the kicks you will be whitelisted pretty sharpish :)

disabled whitelist temporary while we get player numbers back up, some of the regs seem to be playing other things atm, backed up current whitelist, we will log the playerhistory from now and see how we go :)

just added chernarus powerplants to try to encourage more players to play when server is night time