Evil Gamers

Evil Gamers is recruiting!

You guys are hypocrites. My friends and I started playing on your server a couple days ago (It's an awesome server, by the way. The frequent vehicle spawns and new buildings are really great. Spawning with a decent weapon is also pretty nice. It's just the members of the EG clan that ruin it.) and we had a lot of fun driving around killing people and stuff. You know, doing the kinds of stuff your group wants to. Except that as soon as we killed some of the people with the EG clan title in their names, they started teleporting around and killing us. You people can't handle contending with 3 or 4 bandits on your own server, so you have to cheat just to kill us. Wow. Very mature of you. Not to mention it's a great display of your skills as a team at being bandits. And even with the ability to teleport back to us with weapons every time we killed you, we still kept on killing you for several days. It's really quite sad. If you wanted us gone so badly all you had to do was ban us or threaten to do so. Then we would realize that you guys were unable to handle facing better players and would move on to a server with people who could. We realize that now though.

To anybody looking to join this clan, I seriously suggest you find another one. These guys are bad at the game, and cannot handle getting killed. They cheat to get kills and simply are not worth your time. :)

Obvious troll is obvious.

1.Said by a guy with only one post

2.False claims

3.We are immature?Says guy who made an acc just to flame

• Like 1

Sent you a submission earlier hope to hear back from you guys, looks like a decent group!

Sent you a submission earlier hope to hear back from you guys, looks like a decent group!

We checked it,and you are accepted ,come on our ts (ip:evilgamers.teamspeak3.com) and hang out with us!

Wondering if you guys have some experienced players to spare that could check out our server, maybe throw in 2-4 guys of your guys and take on the SAS guys (if you like the server and the battles feel free to bring more), we have tons of new weapons and were working on having it so every large group will have their own special skin from OA to choose from so no large group looks a like.

Wondering if you guys have some experienced players to spare that could check out our server, maybe throw in 2-4 guys of your guys and take on the SAS guys (if you like the server and the battles feel free to bring more), we have tons of new weapons and were working on having it so every large group will have their own special skin from OA to choose from so no large group looks a like.

Will consider it,but no promises(we already have our own server),thanks for the offer though!

Obvious troll is obvious.

1.Said by a guy with only one post

2.False claims

3.We are immature?Says guy who made an acc just to flame

I'm not trolling, I'm advising people not to join you and providing reasons. You're right, I made the account just to post that, but why does that take away from what I'm saying? As for false claims, it all happened exactly as I said. After killing one of you in the middle of the map, away from any spawn locations, they would almost immediately reappear and try to avenge themselves. Explain how that could be done without teleporting. Also, I never said you were immature. I'm not really sure where you got that from.

Also, I never said you were immature. I'm not really sure where you got that from.

Your excact words,as of your previous post

Wow. Very mature of you.

As for the teleporting,still false claims,none of us are hacking,and if you didnt know that,server consoles dont provide a teleport feature.

Good point, I looked for the word "immature" in my post and didn't see it. I skipped right over that part. Derp.

And I don't see how you can simply just tell me that people weren't teleporting when they were. Someone with the [EG] clan tag in their name on your server was teleporting. Whether that means your whole group does it or not, I don't know. I'm just telling you that at least one person was. I've seen people do it before on other servers, so it is possible, and it was happening on your server. If you guys really don't support that kind of stuff, own up to it and do something about it.

Anyway, I've made my point. If I keep coming back I'll really look like a troll.

Good point, I looked for the word "immature" in my post and didn't see it. I skipped right over that part. Derp.

And I don't see how you can simply just tell me that people weren't teleporting when they were. Someone with the [EG] clan tag in their name on your server was teleporting. Whether that means your whole group does it or not, I don't know. I'm just telling you that at least one person was. I've seen people do it before on other servers, so it is possible, and it was happening on your server. If you guys really don't support that kind of stuff, own up to it and do something about it.

Anyway, I've made my point. If I keep coming back I'll really look like a troll.

Anyone can wear an eg tag,is simple as pressing two buttons.

If you know a name tell us.

Secondly,do you have evidence it was us.and not someone else?Pics?timestamped logs?anything?

I dont think so,cause there are none.

I submitted an application but I was just curious as to where i would receive a response to it? on the dayz site or in my email?

I submitted an application but I was just curious as to where i would receive a response to it? on the dayz site or in my email?

Just join our ts and speak with us!(ip:evilgamers.teamspeak3.com)

If you hop on ts and play with us,you are auto accepted after a short while

Do you guys play a server called RETRIBUTION - PvP - 200+ Vehicles - Bases - 24/7 (1.7.6.1/102285) [Regular] Private Hive with Mods, If so, then I might join!

Edited by Ghoul_Life

Been ages since I played with Oink and Satan - two great guys on the server now. Just submitted an app as well.

Been ages since I played with Oink and Satan - two great guys on the server now. Just submitted an app as well.

Welcome to the clan mate :)

Well, I just applied. I hope you guys will consider me. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

(Cant get on team speak at the moment, but I will try tomorrow if that's alright).

Edited by Skellormbel

Well, I just applied. I hope you guys will consider me. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

(Cant get on team speak at the moment, but I will try tomorrow if that's alright).

Thanks for applying,looking forward to see you on ts!