Evil Gamers

Evil Gamers is recruiting!

Evil Gamers

Evil Gamers is now recruiting for experienced Dayz survivors/bandits to form an elite tactical clan that are prepared for battle at the drop of a makarov.

Our primary purpose is to engage hostile environments as a unit, in order to gain infamy for the clan.

Gritty play style is encouraged in our recruiting, people not afraid to get their hands dirty and dont shy away from battle...

We are looking for committed players who are willing to put in the work to advance the clan, but this is where you will be rewarded, the more you put into the clan the more you will get out of it.

On a lighter note, we are a bunch of guys who have fun and enjoy a laugh... often at each others expense :) We seek players with a certain type of attitude that compliments our existing group...

We encourage you to join our Teamspeak at evilgamers.teamspeak3.com and have a laugh with us, share some war stories and see if we are the clan for you...

The clan has a ranked structure... and we are currently seeking the right men for the right positions.

Initiates will require a quick training schedule to sort the men from the boys.

Also we encourage 18+ players to join, but will definitely make exceptions for the right candidates...

So if you are sick of the bullshit and want to join a fresh clan that is just building its foundations from the ground up, come on in... we value the input of former clan members looking for a place to have their voice heard... all in order to build the perfect badass clan. So if you're interested in joining pop on over to our website at http://evilgamerz.webs.com/ and make an account. Also make sure to join our teamspeak at evilgamers.teamspeak3.com and introduce yourself

Currently seeking recruits to build 4 death squads, each named after one of the four horsemen of the Apocolypse -

1. War

2. Conquest

3. Death

4. Famine

Recruits will be assined their squads once accepted and trained to operate differing scenarios with their respective squad members, each under the leadership of a Captain.

Each squad will eventually have different specialities and objectives, and occasionally go into battle against the other squads to serve as training exercises...

Ultimately the 4 squads will operate as as one unit (in clan battles, server takeovers) - to unite the clan into one efficient war machine.

We look forward to meeting you all

-Evil Gamers

Edited by Evil Gamers
  • Like 4

Great clan! The guys are great fun, and know how what dayZ is all about... I recommend joining their team speak channel.

Thanks for accepting my application Evil Gamers... looking forward to causing some havoc with you guys \m/

• Like 3

Awesome group of people. If you want a good mix of lighthearted and serious game play i recommend you check this clan out.

• Like 1

For everybody reading this post, DO NOT JOIN THIS CLAN!!! The leader will rage over anything and ban members for the stupidest reasons. Please take my advice and find another clan/group to join.

Nope not a hacker you might remember me ;) But anyways to everyone reading this thread HEAD MY WARNING!!

As stated in the recruitment info... we are a selective clan and not all applicants will make the cut... sorry for any hurt feelings if you did not make the cut there Prysmatic... We recomend a fellow clan - SG that will accept all applicants... Perhaps you would be better suited to that clan. All the best in your tavels. EG

Edited by Evil Gamers
  • Like 1

Name : Connor (JoKa Boii)

Are you in the UK : yes from Brighton

Role in the game : vehicle finder, transporter, front line

Skype name : ConwaBoii

Experience on Dayz : been playing for 6 months now

What can you bring to the team : I know how to have a good laugh, I can find alot of good military loot and equipment and know where most of it is. I would be the transporter and can fly, Also i would be uploading a youtube series everything we do i posted a thread of my own - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119078-looking-for-some-players-to-start-a-youtube-series-group/

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadlyDayers

Edited by JoKaBoii
  • Like 1

Hey Conner, thanks for your interest and compliments on your youtube videos... Great work! Come onto our teamspeak and meet the gang...

Sorry about the posts, weird glitch happened

Edited by BarsyB

Name : John AKA Barsy

Are you in the UK : Yep From Glasgow

Role in the game : Sniper

Skype name : barsyb

Experience on Dayz : Around 10 months

What can you bring to the team : I can bring really good sniper cover, A good sense of humor and a hardcore element to the game and team

Edited by BarsyB

Yeh man be my guest... i played with you enough times... i think your actually in there a fair bit so go for it! Good luck bro! \m/

ps. i want more hits anyway... hehehe ;)

• Like 1

just filled the sheet . waiting for reply :) i realiy would like 2 play with you guys .

• Like 1

Positions available include: Squad leaders, snipers, scouts, foot soldiers and pilots

Apply today!

We are now also seeking You Tubers

Have hidden some posts - no need for the personal attacks.

Edited by DemonGroover