Uncle_Dolan

Beans 'n Bandages

So in Chernogorsk in a 1 hour period I have gathered;

Water, Alice Pack, Map, GPS, Compass, Watch, Binoculars, AK with 2 mags, M1911 with 7 mags, and a Torch.

I haven't came across a single fucking can of beans or bandages. Ive looted every hospital and grocery store and high-loot place in Chernogorsk and no necessary items have been found. Where have they gone? Did they suddenly grow legs and took a vacation to Vegas?

-Dolan

I find it hard to believe you looted a hospital and never found bandages, yet you found a GPS. But yeah. thats pretty F'ing unusual.

Spawn no Food has been pretty common for a few weeks now, gotten me killed from full health once, but the bandage rarity is a new one!

Yes a friend and I have too been looking for some cans of food to keep us going and none of us or our friends have found any cans/ bandages. Luckly we have been close to some well's to keep the water filled up.

And the fact that they seem to hit and cause bleeding on first hit, means we'll have to have more access to cans & bandages, similar to the previous version at the very least or a slightly lower % drop...but not this low mate.

On a positive note, I Do however like the new zombie LOS option to the previous one.

Agro some zombies, funnel them into a building, kill, loot... lots of beans and soda.

I've been living off zombie beans and cola.

Agro some zombies' date=' funnel them into a building, kill, loot... lots of beans and soda.

[/quote']

YOU...

May be the most insanely helpful son of a bitch Genius in the world.

This man speaks the truth. I haven't found a can of beans anywhere except on zombie corpses, yet I've been finding military loot in civilian areas (STANAG, AK, DMR, M1014, etc). Bandages have been a problem too.

As for the zombies, I don't see what everyone is complaining about. They're easy to lose, just break line of sight... They're too stupid to realize, oh he went around a corner. Even foliage works for LOS. I've been playing since the apparent database wipe? (Forced to respawn?), and I got hit an hour or two later because I somehow missed my shot, while I had an AKM, Alice pack, etc.

Agro some zombies' date=' funnel them into a building, kill, loot... lots of beans and soda.

[/quote']

YOU...

It was desperation that helped me realize who was currently hoarding all the beans and cola in 1.7.1.1

[/quote']

YOU...

I second this.