Sign in to follow this  
melby

Y u no like having nice weapon?

NoyZ, you make it sound like it's oh so difficult to win with low-end gear. It really isn't.

NoyZ, you make it sound like it's oh so difficult to win with low-end gear. It really isn't.

The 'oh so' is a little over the top but . . . .EXACTLY!! Pennyworth doesn't agree. He's not happy without military gear. ie He NEEDS it.

It is harder to kill someone with a 1911 when they have an AS50. Not impossible but doable by those with the knowledge and patience. Feels so good when you pull it off too. I got a head shot on a AS50 noob from the back of the market in cherno while he was on top of the fire station by the church. 1 shot with a 1911. Honestly it would be very hard to repeat and he was totally stationary. Still felt like a million bucks though.

@dgeesio I've found tons from scouting crashes at night with a chopper. Granted the servers that only reset once a day and during the day are much harder. Most I play on reset every 6 hours. Always choppers to be found at night.

EDIT: My bad. I meant Electro. :blush:

Edited by NoyZ

When i found an M4A1 CCO SD, i gave it to my friend instead of keeping it for myself. Why? Even though it is an extremely valuable weapon in some situations, and a very coveted rifle, it felt too 'wrong' to have it. I stuck with my trusty M4A3 CCO :rolleyes: and we were happy, until we got tp'd by hackers and shot.

I coloured the names of the weapons in for fun :D

The 'oh so' is a little over the top but . . . .EXACTLY!! Pennyworth doesn't agree. He's not happy without military gear. ie He NEEDS it.

It is harder to kill someone with a 1911 when they have an AS50. Not impossible but doable by those with the knowledge and patience. Feels so good when you pull it off too. I got a head shot on a AS50 noob from the back of the market in cherno while he was on top of the fire station by the church. 1 shot with a 1911. Honestly it would be very hard to repeat and he was totally stationary. Still felt like a million bucks though.

@dgeesio I've found tons from scouting crashes at night with a chopper. Granted the servers that only reset once a day and during the day are much harder. Most I play on reset every 6 hours. Always choppers to be found at night.

Me and my mate took out a squad of 4 people with m4s dmrs and the like with 1911s, it was hilarious. Granted it was back before the pistols got nerfed, but still.

• Like 1

The models for the lower-end gear need to be improved. I'm talking about the sight pictures on the double-barreled shotgun and the Winchester. One has no sight whatsoever (I want a bead!) and the other has a front sight which sits too high above the rear sight. I can't reliably hit people at more than about 100m with the 1866 because I have no clear aiming point.

The models for the lower-end gear need to be improved. I'm talking about the sight pictures on the double-barreled shotgun and the Winchester. One has no sight whatsoever (I want a bead!) and the other has a front sight which sits too high above the rear sight. I can't reliably hit people at more than about 100m with the 1866 because I have no clear aiming point.

You ever stop and think the sight might be like that because that's how it is in real life? I don't know how a real 1886 sight looks and at the moment can't even think of what one looks like in the game, but not all weapons have top of the line iron sights.

In my experiences, finding a legitimate AS50 at a chopper crash is nearly impossible. The only times i have ever gotten them, they were duped or hacked in. I think that the spawns are fine just they way they are, but the duping and hacking needs to be fixed.

You ever stop and think the sight might be like that because that's how it is in real life? I don't know how a real 1886 sight looks and at the moment can't even think of what one looks like in the game, but not all weapons have top of the line iron sights.

I'm not talking about how the sight is modeled, I mean how the two sights align. The front sight and rear sight should be at the same level as each other.

I really hope that Rocket stays away from the suggestion area and doesn't ruin this game. That's all I have to say.

• Like 1

I'm not talking about how the sight is modeled, I mean how the two sights align. The front sight and rear sight should be at the same level as each other.

Well that would all depend on how you were holding the gun. But since its a game I guess the character always holds it the same.

I would think military loot would be more common in some places. You see broken down military vehicles all over the place, military blockades, bases, zombies. I do think that certain places shouldn't spawn military loot, like fire stations and deer stands. Maybe they should add a police station building that spawns mp5s, ar-15s, m24s. Deer stands should spawn shotguns,cz550s.backpacks. But balota,NWAF, and heli crash sites should have a good amount of military loot spawn.

I find it funny i can find atleast two As50s a day, but can go a month without finding a m4a1 cco sd... Wtf?

Helicrash sites need to include more guns instead of m107, m14 aim, dmr, as50, fals, bison sd......

While I will never say that the one-shot capability of the AS50 doesn't feel nice, and I would gladly use it if I found it.. it just doesn't feel the same as the CZ550 does. I absolutely adore that gun. It is more than capable, it's rather small and just feels nicer. As far as military gear goes, I gladly take the automatic weapons like AKM, M4A1 CCO SD and so on, but I don't feel the need for them. I am more than happy with a Winchester in my hands for mid range and CZ550 for long. There's no other reasoning behind it other than that I just like them.. I don't feel that people with military grade equipment need it just because they're worse than me.

If you guys want to replace the AS50/M107 with something, we could replace it with an OSV-96 which shoots the same round, at the same distance, and looks the same. Just has a different name. That makes it all better :D

• Like 1