Sign in to follow this  
protectadin

i just killed someone (i think) for the first time

so after refusing help from a guy and offering him help at cherno (at fire station), i logged out for 5 minutes. logged back in, no one was there, walked down the stairs to check for loot, then went back up, i saw this guy with a shotgun (winchester i think) aiming out the window, then he sees me and turns at me for 0.2 seconds before i shoot 3 m1014 slugs into him and i get kicked (for no apparent reason).

i didn't get the bandit skin. phew.

i still don't know the exact mechanics of getting knocked out and stuff

i didn't take anything from him and i didn't get the chance to apologize, it was all out of instinct

oh by the way, i got the m1014 from a dead guy (not by me)

Edited by protectadin

Good job, respect to those who shoot them directly into the face.

shut up im a good guy :<

on note: yeah i think i put the first one into his face but fak wasted 3 slugs

Edited by protectadin

I know what you mean, the first kill is never nice.

I feel the same, I like being that good guy.

Remember this though, in a situation where it's you or them, make sure it's them.

You combat logged? Lol no wonder you got kicked.

combat logged? how? i wasn't in combat and there was absolutely no one around. i was just offering help to a guy, he said no thank you and walked away, i logged out to take a break, came back in and started checking out the building i was in, then i see this guy with a winchester, he turns and looks at me for a millisecond before i unload 3 slugs into him

I know what you mean, the first kill is never nice.

I feel the same, I like being that good guy.

Remember this though, in a situation where it's you or them, make sure it's them.

yep, i'm tired of relying on good human nature, ppl are just assholes :(

Guns dont kill people, ahah, I kill people, WITH GUNS

Edited by MishkaFlow
  • Like 3

well... not sure why you got kicked, musta killed an admin lol

Sounds like you killed an admin and he raged

I remember my first kill, I ran down the street with a lee enfield shouting at the guy,

Y U NO LIKE ME

lol happens to the best of us. of course im no good guy i dont play like some of the players here. im no good guy cause in this game its either KOS before the other kills u or turn your back and get killed. learned the hard way.

lol happens to the best of us. of course im no good guy i dont play like some of the players here. im no good guy cause in this game its either KOS before the other kills u or turn your back and get killed. learned the hard way.

i aint risking a m1014

update: after that happened i joined another server, was scouting for bandits at firestation when i hear this guy saying he wants to kill me or who ever is "on the roof", then i climb down (almost exact same situation) and see this guy, lying down searching for loot (the same guy) so i unload 3 slugs on him, i come down and boom gold mine, i find an ak47 and an m16a3 (or something) and a camp, i left both since i already had a m1014 and i don't know what's better, but my shotgun did 4500 damage or something. the guy's brother in ghillie and some other guy come to the firestation with hatchets, i shoot one guy (2 shots, almost dead) and run away from the other. fuck, what a night.

UPDATE: OMG I JUST SAW 3 BODIES AND A GUY IN A GHILLIE SUIT WITH A HATCHET HE DIDNT C ME SO I FUCKING RAN AND LOGGED OFF

update: k sorry ill stop with these i know this isnt twitter v.v

Edited by protectadin

shut up im a good guy :<

on note: yeah i think i put the first one into his face but fak wasted 3 slugs

The thing is... I tried to be good these 5 months of playing DayZ, I have over 100 days of surviving on the official hive. And I was playing alone since then, never had a partner. Now I spend my time shooting people. Why? Because it's an effective way of killing time...

The thing is... I tried to be good these 5 months of playing DayZ, I have over 100 days of surviving on the official hive. And I was playing alone since then, never had a partner. Now I spend my time shooting people. Why? Because it's an effective way of killing time...

i gave this guy one blood bag and then some other guy spawned on the platform above me, i went up, saw him and shot him out of reflex. i am a good guy >:( it's harder being one but it's more rewarding once you know how to play it

Edited by protectadin

You combat logged? Lol no wonder you got kicked.

He stated " so after refusing help from a guy and offering him help at cherno (at fire station), i logged out for 5 minutes."

He just left. Simple.

Well, he isn't necessarily combat logging, he is just logging out whenever he has a chance of dying. Pretty much the same thing, he is still being a pussy. To the OPer, don't log out because you think you may be in danger, you won't earn respect from anyone.