Anyx7

Clothing textures all bad?

Hey guys, something really weird has happend.

I wore a camo and it had good textures, but later on when i logged on my textures are all messed up?

Why? Tried putting the settings higher, but didnt work?

pDISE.jpg

You need the ArmA expansions to get the high res textures. I'm not really sure how you got them earlier and then not again though :/

Private Military Company - HQ survivor and hero skin.

British Armed Forces - HQ ghillie suit and camo clothing aswell as some higher quality crosshairs on AS50/L85.

Edited by smasht_AU

That's a BAF (British Armed Forces) skin as far as I know, so your game is launching the "lite" version of the BAF DLC, instead of the full version. I don't actually have this DLC, so I wouldn't know how to fix it.

You need to find a way to stop it from launching the Lite version of the DLC.

You need the ArmA expansions to get the high res textures. I'm not really sure how you got them earlier and then not again though :/

Private Military Company - HQ survivor and hero skin.

British Armed Forces - HQ ghillie suit and camo clothing aswell as some higher quality crosshairs on AS50/L85.

I see, thanks!

Do you know how I download them?

I see, thanks!

Do you know how I download them?

But I thought you'd already used them according to your first post? If so it means you already have the high-res textures somehow. Very confusing.

Edited by Fraggle

But I thought you'd already used them according to your first post? If so it means you already have the high-res textures somehow. Very confusing.

I thought so... I guess I'm hallucinating, lol. because I haven't downloaded/bought any of those two DLC's.

I play DayZ through DayZcommander though, can I still download it from steam and use it that way?

I thought so... I guess I'm hallucinating, lol. because I haven't downloaded/bought any of those two DLC's.

I play DayZ through DayZcommander though, can I still download it from steam and use it that way?

Yes they both are very cheap on steam I'd suggest buying them I did and I do not regret it. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I've looked all over and cannot find conclusive proof of this question... Do the PMC and BAF HQ textures work on non private servers that are not Chernarus? I spend 99% of my time on private servers, mainly on Panthera and hear that these DLC packs to not work there. I don't want to shell out £16 for both of them to find out it's a waste of money.

Can anyone who has the packs clear this up for me please?

I've looked all over and cannot find conclusive proof of this question... Do the PMC and BAF HQ textures work on non private servers that are not Chernarus? I spend 99% of my time on private servers, mainly on Panthera and hear that these DLC packs to not work there. I don't want to shell out £16 for both of them to find out it's a waste of money.

Can anyone who has the packs clear this up for me please?

Oh my. Of course they work. It has nothing to do with dayz, or whether or not you're playing on the hive, so yes it will work on every server you ever join in Arma 2

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, my main concern was being on a map that isn't Chernarus though. By your answer I assume they work on all maps too? I wonder why I've read otherwise then.

Thanks for the reply, my main concern was being on a map that isn't Chernarus though. By your answer I assume they work on all maps too? I wonder why I've read otherwise then.

Yes, all the textures for everything will be high res, no matter what map or server you're on.

• Like 1