Everyweapon comes with enough ammo

We want:

-NVG

-RF

-Ghillie

-A known trader

Edited by TheRealJol
  • Like 1

Too bad Mountain Dew isn't that rare anymore. I used to hoard that shit. I cried the day that one of my squad mates found 8 of them at a single downed APC.

Too bad Mountain Dew isn't that rare anymore.

But anyway, we sell other things than Mountain Dew

Too bad Mountain Dew isn't that rare anymore. I used to hoard that shit. I cried the day that one of my squad mates found 8 of them at a single downed APC.

I think you're playing on private hives that have increased the amount of Mt. Dew spawns. I got over ten in one month on the hive I play on.

Edited by Sutinen

I think you're playing on private hives that have increased the amount of Mt. Dew spawns. I got over ten in one month on the hive I play on.

They've just been spawning more recently. I've been around since the time they only spawned in Bor; and they started spawning randomly around the map like about what a month ago? Found them in cherno, Vybor, Elektro and plenty other places O_o

Whatever though, Mountain dew was always an over-rated and useless item -_- when I find them I usually drink them upon victory, Lose them upon death or give them away to people that help.