Sign in to follow this  
Tech13

New player looking for a server

I am new to the game. I live in Michigan, play in the evening, and would like to find a server that is in daylight hours when I play. I would also like to play on a server with as little customization done as possible. This is called "vanilla"? I'm finding it difficult wading through the server list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does your server run basic rules? What is day night cycle?

I am new to the game. I live in Michigan, play in the evening, and would like to find a server that is in daylight hours when I play. I would also like to play on a server with as little customization done as possible. This is called "vanilla"? I'm finding it difficult wading through the server list.

Any help would be appreciated.

im in the same boat, i just picked up the game last night and am looking for a good server (actually in MI too)

Maybe I shouldn't say this but you guys might wanna check out http://www.balotabuddies.net It's a private whitelisted server with an ever growing community.

Great fun! :thumbsup: Oh and you didn't hear this from me...... ;) @ Derpy

Edited by llluminati

Hey folks,

I've played dayz for about a week and I'm also looking for some friendly people to play with in game. I have a mic, live in Wisconsin and most often play at night. Most recently I've been playing on US 245 Chernarus. The server's day cycle takes place at night central time which is great. From what I can tell so far the server isn't too modded, if at all. If anyone wants to meet up on that server feel free to message me or just chat in game. My in game name is Karl Pilkington and on Skype it's karlpilkington9.

-Cheers

If you guys are looking for a group to play with check this link out:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119194-becks-privateers/

If you are just looking for a server, we usually play on the Doorman is God Chernarus server. The password can be easily found on their forums and helps protect from hackers.

74.91.127.225:2303