Guess the Person's play style above you :)

Hello,

Thought it would be fun to play a little game with you friendly folk here :)

I challenge you to guess the poster's above you play style. The more detailed you give and get right, the more points!

GO!

Daryl: Mainly uses crossbow, and spends his time out in the forests hunting! (☞゚∀゚)☞

Oh, before someone points out my Kuroko avatar, no, my playstyle isn't teleporting. ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Edited by Mayuyu
  • Like 1

ANTI-HERO HERO!

What a guess, beans for you

An Angry Police Officer that's friendly, but KOS's black characters on site.

• Like 8

Zombie Jesus! goes round in a clan hitting things with a crow bar and always has enough beanz to hand out!

Zombie Jesus! goes round in a clan hitting things with a crow bar and always has enough beanz to hand out!

Medic

Medic

Snake doctors play style: True bandit, kills on sight but once in a while lets someone go for the heck of it. Doesn't bother with elecktro or cherno "banditry".

Snake doctors play style: True bandit, kills on sight but once in a while lets someone go for the heck of it. Doesn't bother with elecktro or cherno "banditry".

Mick, A somewhat casual player but is willing to cause chaos in a matter of second's. He prefers medium-long range firefights however will take on anyone up close and personal if he believes they are worth it.

Daryl is a Southern redneck hunter and expert tracker, constantly living in the shadow of his brother Merle. Like his brother, he is volatile and short-tempered, but is tolerated by the group due to his survival skills. Close?

Jefim Galkin is a bourgeoisie bandit with a weakness for loose women and heavy handguns. His refined petite moustache, covers a grim personality, however he will always take your life in a gentleman like manner.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 4

Jefim Galkin is a bourgeoisie bandit with a weakness for loose women and heavy handguns. His refined petite moustache, covers a grim personality, however he will always take your life in a gentleman like manner.

Dallas is a player who when he isn't birdwatching, he's sending tamed pigeons, veterans of WW1, to scout for bandits for him to methodically hunt their 'adventures'. Whenever a bandit hears a chirp nowadays they're in fear of his presence.

• Like 3

Mick, A somewhat casual player but is willing to cause chaos in a matter of second's. He prefers medium-long range firefights however will take on anyone up close and personal if he believes they are worth it.

Close! I'm definitely casual in the sense that I don't kill too many people (one person in 1 month of play) But if it calls for it I could be your worst enemy.. ;) And I do prefer medium to long range as I love the M4 variants and the M14. (although I have never used it in Dayz)

mick17 is his group's designated pilot and mostly spends his time in the rear with the gear. Tends to leave the firefights to others... also didn't read what you actually said before posting this, as I like it to be more challenging :o

mick17 is his group's designated pilot and mostly spends his time in the rear with the gear. Tends to leave the firefights to others... also didn't read what you actually said before posting this, as I like it to be more challenging :o

Thats fine! Challenges are good!

Chaoseffect is the person you'll find running the shores with an axe and making people wet there pants trying to figure out what is following them, also likes tea time and piladies...

Chaoseffect, gone mad with the amount of time spent running along the beaches, resorted to canabalism. After that it wasnt long before he became a hybrid, Intelligence of a human but the hunger of a zombie! Be warned he can be now found lurking through forrests eating raw boar waiting for his next fresh coast spawn!

SoulShaper2 is a filthy bandit that would never help a person in any situation, whether it's a broken car or in need of some blood.

That was sarcasm, I can see you're a medic.

• Like 1

AussieStig is the friendliest survivor one happy bandit can hope to encounter. He even bloodbags him before getting killed and still thanks him in chat for being able to help him just before being shot

SoulShaper2 is a filthy bandit that would never help a person in any situation, whether it's a broken car or in need of some blood.

That was sarcasm, I can see you're a medic.

AussieStig spends most of his time driving up and down long roads running over anything that moves. He loves nothing more than toying with crippled players much like a cat would do to a mouse. His pet hates are tyre poppers and rubble.

EDIT:Doh not quick enough.

Rhygar666 is the most horrible bandit you'll ever meet. He is like Lucifer, Elmo and Hitler all rolled into one. He also teabags his victims. His pet hate is everyone.

Edited by Timboski