Sign in to follow this  
Midget777

Latenightsoldiers.enjin.com Whitelisted Private Hive

Welcome to latenightsoldiers. Whitelisted Private Hive

Apply here or via the forums at latenightsoldiers.enjin.com with,

Ingame name.

Guid.

Role. i.e survivor medic bandit

Latenightsoldiers.enjin.com Chernarus Private Hive Regular GMT-6 Custom vehicles 70+ PvP Special events clans welcome (1.7.4.4) 3rdP:on CH:on Tags:off

Anti hack protection from Gotcha and active admin.

Ts3 Server 85.236.100.27:12677. Channels to be allocated on request.

Uk based server.

We’re a group of gamers who’ve been playing DayZ for a while ( http://dayzmod.com/ ) and decided we’d like to make a home for ourselves with the following points to it:

No Hackers

This may sound like a common and even perhaps slightly naive, but it’s gotten to the point where we, the players and friends we’ve accumulated over our time in Chernarus (and it’s equally doomed neighboring states!) would rather pay a small monthly server rental, with the power to honestly and legitimately play the game, as opposed to spending hours gearing up, and looking around, just to have the day’s gaming ruined by one scripter. We know we don’t enjoy that stuff, and are keen to meet others on the server who’re with us! This should hopefully translate into:

No hack-boxes, period. A tried and tested, simple solution – report the box, report the co-ords, and report the time. Admin will take care of the rest!

No teleporting. If you’ve got someone in your sights, and you think they need some open head surgery, they won’t be getting away from you by teleporting!

Whitelist is all set up and ready to go if hackers become too much of a problem

Friendly Server

We’d never tell anyone ‘how’ to play the game on DayZ – bandits are a great dynamic for spicing up your daily jog through Elektro or Cherno shopping trip, but we try to encourage a bit of sensibility in the game: No hiding bodies (unless particular circumstances emerge, which can be discussed with server admins), no murdering-coast bambis, and perhaps a more controversial rule – no looting bases. If you happen across tents/vehicles, and you’re already armed to the teeth/sitting on a convoy... it’ll be bounty time!

Server Events

Numbers providing, it’s our hope to organise (democratically) some PvP events, maybe some events (bicycle races, Bandit camps, downed heli's just a few of the idea's floating around...) and some good ol’ simple zombie slaying! We’ve had a few tester events on the server, and it’s definitely a brilliant way to while away a Sunday afternoon!

The server is currently looking at some good regular groups/lone-wolves, with a healthy assortment of bandits, heroes and survivors. A happy balance! We are open to everyone and look forward to meeting some new people in game.

Server.

Whitelisted hacker free game play

Day night cycle gmt-6

Reguler server setting

5 Crash sites

Care packages, vehicle wrecks

Custom Loadout. Assault pack, food drink, makarov, and compass

Custom Vehicles, new trucks pick ups land rovers all in, max of 8 assorted helicopters and planes.

6 hour server restart. will be set to 3 when population higher

Midget - A LateNightSoldier.

Murray – A LateNightSoldier.

IP: 5.63.147.180:3238

Server Name: latenightsoliders.enjin.com

See you in Cherno!

We will be recruiting people to help with admin duties and would hope to find someone with mission editing experience to bring some new features into this server, i.e new weapons modified loot tables etc.

Edited by Midget777

I'll help as an admin just because I abhor hackers and think they're inherently evil.

Yeah this is a bloody great server, all the players are pretty nice, no major dicks, and best of all the hackers are sorted out quickly! I definitely recommend it for all the family.

• Like 2

Few new faces tonight hope some will return, since installing gotcha ant hack its nice to be able to relax a liitle and even play the game since it does a great job.

Well I've played for a couple of hours now in this server ^^

I like it :lol: , didnt come across more players but it was pretty quite then (I dont mind btw :) ) but we had fun :D

But those damn zombies.. :o ring the diner bell !! haha :P

• Like 2

Glad your enjoying it here, we have been quiet for a few nights, hope to put on a comunity event this weekend if there's enough online.

• Like 1

Great server, lots of friendlies but still with the PvP elements in the server! Having a lot of fun and it would be great to get this server bigger :D

Thanks gibson am hoping it will pick up a bit more need a few more to make it feel populated.

Now whitelisted all apply here or at latenightsoldiers.enjin.com with your

Name.

Guid.

Location.

Ingame Role.

• Like 1

Recruiting active players to become admins and event helpers

Anyone interested in helping with the day to day monitoring and being part of this growing community please either pm me here or leave a message on our site Latenightsoldiers.enjin.com. All players welcome to apply for whitelist as we still have places.

An addendum to above:

LateNightSoldiers is not 'yet' home to a dominant, notable clan. Several competitors are in the game, but I think we've reached the stage now where we're looking for not only individual survivors/bandits/heroes, but now full clans!

Have you ever seen a clan war? Messy man. Just messy.

Also, Heli Vs Heli events are now a common activity in the server. To all interested: don't let Oliver get you, he's a f**king wicked shot. Headshotted me THROUGH THE COCKPIT twice now. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

Yep, Oli is the king of heli duels and those clanwars will eat you alive.This server is great! Well worth donations and players