Sign in to follow this  
skepy@live.co.uk

kicked for battleye Game hack #3

Wtf is this.

I played for 10 minutes on a server last night and was kicked for this reason..I reloaded the game up and got 20 minutes into playing and it happened again.

I am a trusted streamer on twitch and am baffled as to why this is happening, I had a viewer tell me I need to reinstall BE but that didnt work either. Could anybody let me know what causes this and how I can fix it.

If you need to watch my VOD then its the last stream recorded on twitch.tv/captainskepy

Be honest here and straight: Did you download any scripts to enhance your DayZ experience?

Did you read my post or just come here with a smarmy attitude.

I am a trusted streamer on twitch and am baffled as to why this is happening, I had a viewer tell me I need to reinstall BE but that didnt work either. Could anybody let me know what causes this and how I can fix it.

If you need to watch my VOD then its the last stream recorded on twitch.tv/captainskepy

well is this happening to just one server or other servers too?

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

what does the Battleye message say?

You know that in some cases you will get kicked because someone is trying to teleport you to a location..

Happened to me a few times because hackers tried to teleport me to them and kill me lol

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

well im really not good at this but if you said that you are getting kicked off the game after some while ingame, there must be some program on your pc that is causing it...

• Like 1

If you block arma in your firewall or router then I think it causes BE updating issues. When BE is not updated or not working it kicks you, unless BattlEye = 0 is set in that server's config file.

Edited by disorder

What programs/ processes are running in the background?

If you block arma in your firewall or router then I think it causes BE updating issues. When BE is not updated or not working it kicks you, unless BattlEye = 0 is set in that server's config file.

This ain't an update issue.

Edited by Nik21

well it shouldnt come up as a gamehack error if his battleye isnt updated

check any programs in the background indeed

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

well this basically means that some program is connecting to your arma 2 ingame... thats why you are getting the gamehack error (tried to connect cheatengine with arma 2 and it said "gamehack 34#).... maybe try to turn of programs that you think is trying to connect to arma, maybe that is in use at the same time thats interfering with the game....

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

The same here bro,

im Admin of server DE 137 and today suddenly the game says: "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (BEC: BattlEye Hack #3))

Im the one who bans the cheaters normally, i cant understand why im banned. This sucks.

Greetings

i am not a server hoster and i dont know the problem you got (since iam an average user) but since the latest battle eye update the .dll makes problems with my antivir. false positiv and i have to disable it to even join a server. maybe it helps to find your cause of trouble.

anyway

hope you get it sorted out.

Edited by Bezki

The same here bro,

im Admin of server DE 137 and today suddenly the game says: "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (BEC: BattlEye Hack #3))

Im the one who bans the cheaters normally, i cant understand why im banned. This sucks.

Greetings

I too am a server admin, Ive been playing fine for a while though. seems strange, i will email BE support

Are you using a Teamspeak overlay or anything else that would affect your game?

Also, have you tried turning off Steam in-game? I've had problems with anti-cheats kicking me for it before in some games.

Edited by mZLY

Closed all programms and tried it again, but it didnt work.

BTW: I wrote an email to Battleye. Hope they can help me quickly.

Wtf is this.

I played for 10 minutes on a server last night and was kicked for this reason..I reloaded the game up and got 20 minutes into playing and it happened again.

The same happened to me today while streaming... caused me to loose a heli, logged straight back into the server no issue, i've read that hack #2 and #3 are related to connection issues that are cause by some hacks, which would make sense as this is the first time i've streamed and it would be using a whole lot more bandwidth than normal... however i'd be interested to hear what battleye have to say about it as it's not a great thing to pop up on the screen when your trying to start a streaming channel!!

I'm sorry for this, I will change the kick message from "BattlEye Hack #3" (not GameHack) to something else shortly. I will advise the BEC staff to lift bans related to this violation as well.

Could you guys tell me what sort of programs you used when/before that happened? From what I have seen so far it seems to be related to recording tools?

• Like 1