Watermelon56

What do you feel like when you kill someone?

nothing.... its just virtual characters..... lol Okay I'll admit it.......

. vbLgT.jpg?1

Coming from a clan that abuses admin privileges then nothing would surprise me.

I always feel guilt after betraying an ally or temporary teammate. But if they try to shoot me first, I feel really happy to have stomped that bitch. Once I teamed up with somone to fix a car, and then when driving to Cherno we found another one. I stole the second one and severly damaged the first, then I capped that motherfucker. I felt REALLY good, but just a LITTLE guilty.

I don't know, I haven't killed anyone. I'd probably feel pretty crappy about it, but considering they will have to had shot at me first, I'll get over it when it happens.

I have never deliberately hunted a survivor . I've only killed a few innocent players when encountering then at doorways or in other close quarters where you don't know if your gunna get killed first. One time that happened and the player in game chat was upset, I guarded his stuff until he got back and allowed him to recollect his equipment no harm done. So I guess I fell remorse and guilty in that situation. Other times when I'm snipped or hunted for no reason other then for a kill I will exact my revenge so you could say I'm pretty pissed off. The most exciting time is when you know someone's close and your hiding out waiting for them to walk in / leave. I get pretty pumped. I love this game. ArmA and Dayz are the only game I've ever played that get me physically " pumped" like this. Never had such an experience in the battlefields or cods and was to busy being frustrated with game mechanics in warz to feel anything other then rage

I admit I've killed unarmed survivors before, I felt a bit of guilt and then gave no second thought. (I'm now friendly unless you have a vehicle that I want, you shot first, or have a bandit skin.) Just this past day I was on a Taviana server where two bandits broke my legs and took my weapon. I respected them for actually holding people up (Like a real bandit would.) and leaving morphine. I killed one in the firestation though there was no time for emotion as his buddy was coming and I had to get the loot and morphine off of him. His bud ended up AS50ing me :(

I feel my pulse surge through my hands, the thrill of the hunt overcomes any sense of thought. I become overwhelmed in the feeling, and I can't stop there. In fire-fights I shake, I feel invigorated.

I feel....like a bandit.

Edited by CurryZ

Depending on the situtation. I usually feel guilty about it. But if they killed one of my friends or clanmates then I feel rather happy.

What do you call the feeling of shooting someone to death with a dinnerbell and taking the AS50 they pay $60 to spawn with?

I like that one.

• Like 1

You are killing another character in a game why does it affect you in real life or how you feel about youself?

Edited by Khoysta

I feel an adrenaline rush and I laugh. I laugh especially hard if I used a hatchet to murder someone ESPECIALLY if they had a gun, which I do more than you might think.

Some people say that bandits who murder for the sake of murder (such as myself sometimes) have actual psychopathic tendencies IRL but I wouldn't dream of ever harming someone, that would be f*cking horrible :( for me it really is just a game.

Edited by SaintWilly

What do you feel like when you kill someone?

Relieved, guilty, etc.

Recoil.

Intriguing how many people like killing unarmed players.

I've only ever killed 2 people, both bandits, both with an axe. It was scary.

No player is harmless, all it takes is for them to pick up a weapon. Even as simple as a Makarov and they are a real threat to you. It's better to deal with them before they come around to whack you a minute later.

It's arguable if shooting fresh spawns in Elektro/Cherno with a sniper rifle is necessary. But to me, it's target practice. The better you get at hitting moving targets, the better you get at hitting any target which can actually return fire on you.

Every fresh spawn should know this in the back of their head, until they have any weapon... All they are to the rest of the players in the vicinity is target practice.

I don't kill unarmed people of course, survivors only if they attack me or are going the same way as I am, sometimes feel a little guilt. Bandits, whenever I have the chance and it doesn't possibly put my survival in a lot of danger. Killing a bandit... feels like you've made justice, in a certain way :)

But never let anything get to you, of course. A millisecond distraction, or getting your guard down after shooting can kill you

Edited by BdogZ

Christmas morning.

Presents are wrapped in Alice packs. The good stuff is always wrapped in Coyotes.

I haven't played DayZ yet but I'm hoping for that awesome feeling when you have somebody's life on your trigger finger and it all depends on you if you die or live another day.