firemedic

Really confused about Day-Z

I know all about the fact there is nothing to be done about this issue. Just want to get some things clarified. So I've been playing on public servers the last few weeks and couldn't manage to stay alive more than 2 hours without everyone on the server getting killed and when that happens I recieve "CD key has been stolen" and "Marked for Global Ban" messages. So I started up with a new whitelisted server the last few days. I was playing on a quiet server up until 10:00 eastern time this morning. So I went to go try out the new whitelisted server and as soon as I get in I get global ban and an id number. Thought what the hell so I retried. Still the same. Got really bummed and disappointed because I really liked playing. So I went into Arma 2 and started playing single player and ended up checking the multiplayer servers. Every one I joined, I tested about 45 of them, all let me on no issue. Then I opened Arrowhead and got the same result. Finally I opened day-z commander and was kicked with my global ban message and id # promptly every time. It seems that if I play the DayZ expansion I get the global ban but if I play any other version it's a non-issue. Help me out?

Edited by FireMedic772

That is really strange... You shouldn't have gotten a global ban if you didn't do anything illegal though. Contact BE about the global ban I guess...

That is really strange... You shouldn't have gotten a global ban if you didn't do anything illegal though. Contact BE about the global ban I guess...

No nothing illegal that I know of. Well I did loot recycle and I had some good stuff but the next time I logged in I had lost it all but I don't know if that's the issue. But yea I messaged them though it was before I tried other servers. This just has me scratching my head.

Perhaps this "you are banned" message was fake.

I know hackers frequently make those messages...

Did the message also contain a support adress?

Did you mail them and gave them your CD-Key?

Bye Bye CD Key :D

Perhaps this "you are banned" message was fake.

I know hackers frequently make those messages...

Did the message also contain a support adress?

Did you mail them and gave them your CD-Key?

Bye Bye CD Key :D

Lol no no. The ban message is a Battleye message with proper ID layout. I emailed battleye directly and only include the ID number I received. The message is only displayed when launching any DayZ server. Won't even make it to the lobby. Whereas any other expansion I can play away freely

Edited by FireMedic772

Best thing to do is contact BE.

Out of interest have you accessed any other maps beside this one? can you get access to others? I had an issue where i was kicked from a server all the time but on occasion i could get in (When it had less players in)

Best thing to do is contact BE.

Out of interest have you accessed any other maps beside this one? can you get access to others? I had an issue where i was kicked from a server all the time but on occasion i could get in (When it had less players in)

Have not tried other maps but I will when I get home from work Thursday

Edited by FireMedic772

Have you tried reinstalling arma2 and dayz?

Yes but it's only in DayZ that I get the ban message. I ended up taking my cd copy, running it on my laptop at work just to play it a bit because we had a slow day and got the same ban, with the same ban number? This is a different game copy, on a different computer that hasn't been installed or logged into my home computer or network at all, and wasn't used with steam. Really damn confused now. I installed everything from the DayZ commander on it that I had on my computer at home and nothing else. Now I'm starting to get really upset. BattlEye is going nowhere for sure because frankly they really don't care. Also going into my registry on my home computer the key has been manipulated so now I think I got the great luck of a key stealer. The one on my laptop checks out so idk how I'm getting the same ban for it. Looks like I'm done with Arma until the 3rd comes out. Definitely bummed though for sure. I was going to add ArmA to my weekly game giveaway's but with this support, or lack of it, I can't justify it.

Edited by FireMedic772

Welcome in the club. This happened to me about 4 months ago. BE support didn't even bother to answer my mail - seems a bit unprofessional. I'm hoping for a more professional anti-cheat in DayZ Standalone. I would recommend you this: Don't bother yourself and wait for standalone.

Welcome in the club. This happened to me about 4 months ago. BE support didn't even bother to answer my mail - seems a bit unprofessional. I'm hoping for a more professional anti-cheat in DayZ Standalone. I would recommend you this: Don't bother yourself and wait for standalone.

Yea that's exactly what I'm dong. A true shame I have to say but whatever. Standalone is coming and the 3rd installment will be coming as well. I can start playing the 95% of my ridiculously large game library though since I have no purpose to drag out 10 hours on DayZ. I can see why I had to shut down my clan now. Everyone left because they were tired of it but I never understood why until now.