Sign in to follow this  
machine6fd

(Bandit group) Looking for place to play

We are a group of bandits (12 ppl not online at once of course) looking for a place to play.

We need a server with a decent amount of players on.

We need cool admins that wont kick for pvp obviously.

Admins that wont teleport around the map killing us.

Any map is fine.

Preferably a small starting load out. Not one with everything you need to start. Maybe a pistol?

Fair amount of vehicles.

no rmod.

no bases.

• Like 1

Try Balota Buddies, they have au, uk and us servers.

HEY! i myself am a bandit in a small group, we have just made home on a kickstarting taviana server! loads of vehicles, cool admins, there are bases, but they aren't like massive constructs. just rinky dink little places. it's really fun! just look for me on this server, my ingame name is brendan. 94.23.44.77:2302 that's the ip

We're looking for bandit and hostile players to join our server. Details below:-

Taviana (bigger and better than Chernarus)

400 vehicle limit (at least 3 choppers available daily and 1 plane)

daily restarts, respawns and clean ups

small load out

Admins on daily (and lots of them)

Good mix of clan players and lone wolves

Admins dont kick for clan kills!

b_560_95_1.png

Hi,

If you're looking to try out Panthera, try out the WofjeM server (see signature). I'm the only admin as of now, and I actively ban hackers if they're on. I can't be around 24/7 ofcourse, but I always inspect the logs for any sign of hacking. Kicking is never done for killing, only for side channel abuse etc.

The server's usually attracting a lot of players, but for some reason the last few days we've had low population counts. Myself is using the server for creating new anti-hack features, and other cool stuff is coming in a while.

The rest of your requirements are all ticked as well, no starting gear, decent amount of vehicles, etc. Admins don't have the power to teleport and/or give gear etc (can be good and bad, but I simply can't because the server's with Vilayer and their hive).

If you're interested, give it a shot!

Edited by Wotuu

DAYZ UK OMEGA 3DP:ON CH:ON - (1.1/100296) [VETERAN] [day 24/7] Private Hive [Forums] CUSTOM LOADOUT, 125 VEHICLES

Looking for bandits and general players to join the server

Why not try FadeToBlack? we usually have about 15+ players on in the day and 20+ at night, it would be a great addition to our server if you guys played here, as we have many groups who also like to fight. Lone wolves are also big here, trying to take down the groups for there gear!