Nitro DayZ

Looking for tactical and mature players - UK - No Hackers

Are you looking for other mature and tactical, experienced players of DayZ on maps such as Chernarus and Taviana? If you are then you've come to the right place! We're looking for people who can play DayZ in a tactical fashion to have fun with whilst clearing out some of Chernarus' and Taviana's towns, villages and cities! We are also looking for mature players preferably over the age of 16, however it is not a solid requirement! It doesn't matter to us if you're completely inexperienced at DayZ or Arma 2, we'll happily show you the ropes! If you want to have fun with 3 experienced DayZ players then look no further! Copy and paste the application form below and apply now!

TL;DR:

Looking for mature and tactical DayZ players, experienced or non-experienced.

Requirements:

Aged 16+

Preferably UK or western European based

Can speak English almost fluently (Does not have to be your first language!)

Able to have a laugh and joke with teammates

Work well within a team

Working and audible Microphone

Mature!

Application Form:

Name:

Ingame Name:

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much):

Time Zone:

How long have you been playing DayZ:

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc):

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc):

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night):

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak):

Thanks!

Nitro

Edited by Nitro DayZ

Application Form:

Name: Adam O'Kelly

Ingame Name: Adam

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): 1st Language

Time Zone: GMT

How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 Days...... Lol

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): Any I am Easy will download any extras I have not got installed.

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc): Scavenger, Recon or Sniper

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): Anytime after 5.30pm

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): Any

Cheers

Adam

Application Form:

Name: Adam O'Kelly

Ingame Name: Adam

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): 1st Language

Time Zone: GMT

How long have you been playing DayZ: 3 Days...... Lol

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): Any I am Easy will download any extras I have not got installed.

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc): Scavenger, Recon or Sniper

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): Anytime after 5.30pm

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): Any

Cheers

Adam

Thanks Adam, I forgot to add to the form, how old are you if you don't mind me asking! Just out of interest!

Thanks,

Nitro :)

I am 22 mate, want to be part of a group that act I bit like the walking dead group lol. By that I mean like you said cleaning up city or towns, having a main hq type of thing with supplies available and people or groups with certain roles e.g glen like people of scavenging or people like (if you read the comic version this is) Jesus to be recon! But that's just my 2 cents. Cheers Adam

I am 22 mate, want to be part of a group that act I bit like the walking dead group lol. By that I mean like you said cleaning up city or towns, having a main hq type of thing with supplies available and people or groups with certain roles e.g glen like people of scavenging or people like (if you read the comic version this is) Jesus to be recon! But that's just my 2 cents. Cheers Adam

Thanks :) Hehe I must admit I've never actually seen the Walking Dead :S I need to get round to it sometime but yeah, clearing villages etc and killing bad guys, seems good to me :P

If you guys are looking for a home then you're welcome to join UK777

More info here > http://dayzmod.com/f...lways-day-more/

We'll gladly make any clan/group a section on the forum that can be private or public :)

I'll start to think about it once we have more of a team put together, we are looking into playing on Taviana at some point. Thanks for the free bump ;)

Application Form:

Name: Erich

Ingame Name: NoScope

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): almost completely fluent

Time Zone: GMT+1

How long have you been playing DayZ: 8 months

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): any

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc): assault, sniper, scavenger

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): any

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): skype

my skype is: Noscop394

Thank u, Erich

Application Form:

Name: Erich

Ingame Name: NoScope

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): almost completely fluent

How long have you been playing DayZ: 8 months

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): any

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc): assault, sniper, scavenger

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): any

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): skype

my skype is: Noscop394

Thank u, Erich

Thanks for the application Erich! We use Teamspeak to communicate, I'll PM you the information on how to download and use it now!

Thanks,

Nitro :)

At last count we had 6 team members. I think we need to do a bandit hunt soon :P

Cheers for setting this up Nitro, our teamspeak only holds 8 slots right now though so I'll need to upgrade soon at this rate.

At last count we had 6 team members. I think we need to do a bandit hunt soon :P

Cheers for setting this up Nitro, our teamspeak only holds 8 slots right now though so I'll need to upgrade soon at this rate.

Indeed we do need to do a bandit hunt and you're welcome hayward! At the moment I think 6 is a good number for a squad, not too big but not too small :P

Application Form:

Name: Julien

Ingame Name: Travis or Dumbo

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): Quite Good

Time Zone:GMT-3

How long have you been playing DayZ: More then 6 months

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): Taviana and Namalsk some times on cherno

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc):Assault, Scavenger ,pilot or sniper

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): evening after 5

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): both

Name: Daivd

Ingame Name: ... also David :)

English fluency (Completely Fluent/Quite good/Not much): Quite good

How long have you been playing DayZ: 4-5 weeks

Preferred map/s (Chernarus/Taviana/Namalsk etc): Chernarus would be my favourite. Tryed Taviana and Namalsk only for a few hours.

Preferred role/s (Medic, Assault, Sniper, Recon, Scavenger etc): Assault or sniper ( tbh. any role except heli pilot :) )

Preferred play time/s (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night): Depends... prefer evening/night

Preffered method/s of communicating (Steam/Skype/Teamspeak): Skype ( used TS when i played BF3, didn't use it since then but i can install it )

Edited by Serbian91