Sign in to follow this  
Otium

=SOAM= Survivors of Apocalypse Militia (BANDITS)

New roll available, Mechanic! Read above.

Edited by Otium

i filled it out but a game i downloaded frome steam crashed my computer im checking updates and stuff on laptop i will get it fixed soon i hope. but heres my registration incase u want to add me wen i get it fixed.

Skype Name: andrew.tatum5

In-Game Name: ProBanditDrew

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Nutcase- im used to running around killing ranom noobs.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Scout- im not afraid to die and will sacrifice self in game to save others. (expandible: can be easily replaced)

Playstyle: scavenger, KoS, wont go down without a fight

Are you geared on any servers?: US 310 Dallas with DMR, NVG, M9sd, ghillie suit, blood, morphine, epi's, coyote pack.

Why you want to join SOAM: i am usualy jumped by unexpected bandit attacks or hacker attacks so i think it would be safer with a team.

How long have you been playing: 2 1/2 months

Describe yourself: funny, able to take one for the team.

What timezone are you in?:Eastern standard time.

• Like 1

Skype Name: signiz

In-Game Name: hardz

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Scout- can handle myself in close combat and not afraid of getting shot at

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Sniper- favorite weapon is DMR and can use it well without rangefinder/nameplates

Playstyle: Loot high traffic areas for kills and then fuck around

Are you geared on any servers?: yes sir

Why you want to join SOAM: took a month break and when i came back my old clan broke up :(

How long have you been playing: since june but took a break in nov-dec

Describe yourself: laid back type of guy and can be a leader or follower

What timezone are you in?: EST

Skype Name: ricardoyuwono

In-Game Name: welbert5074

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: medic, i cannot and i mean i cannot shoot well, i can only help people that are in trouble, thats what i usuaaly do in other servers

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: engineer i can help find car parts and fix cars so everyone can join the ride :D

Playstyle: i cant really shoot that much i can only just support a team

Are you geared on any servers?: server hoping nope

Why you want to join SOAM: because i want to learn more about dayz and not die much

How long have you been playing: 3 month

Describe yourself: cant shoot, trust worthy, commandable, do anything what the superior say

What timezone are you in?: +7 (indonesia)

Edited by welbert5074

Skype Name:Honeydew

In-Game Name:Merle Dixon

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: ASSAULTER, i have great PvP skills

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Spotter,

Playstyle: I like PvP

Are you geared on any servers?: Yes i am

Why you want to join SOAM:I want to play with others and have a group to play with

How long have you been playing: Since the beginning

Describe yourself: I am kind of funny, a excellent DayZ player, i can play almost everyday and i'm not an asshole

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time U.S

Please add me on skype when you finish your app.

Skype Name: Yessirnosir

In-Game Name: Excluded/akinz

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Scout: i love to communicate threats and potential things of value to other people while having a quick reaction to kill people that come for me.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: I could do sniping (know how it works) but i am not the best, so i would have to say medic, since that is similar to the scout :)

Playstyle: Usually sneaking, searching with my eyes. And once i've spotted a player i will try to outsmart them with phsycology and tricks.

Are you geared on any servers?: Not afaik, probably have a sniper here and there.

Why you want to join SOAM: I like the approach you're taking to the game, and would love to be a part of it :)

How long have you been playing: A few months

Describe yourself: energetic, trying to be funny, failing most of the time tho ;)

What timezone are you in?: (GMT+1)

Skype Name: sKartHunt

In-Game Name: Leonardo

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Medic, I have an advantage of knowing which is the best place to heal a teammate and how to get to them safely if out getting damaged. I am a Tactical player.

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: Assaulter, just because I'm able to work with more powerful guns.

Playstyle: I'm a tactical player, so I won't be running around the place risking all the loot I carry, I can stay looking at a spot to check if it's cleared before coming in, I do have patience and I act like a Team Leader.

Are you geared on any servers?: I tent to get powerful guns within an hour or two, but I haven't been able to find a good team, so I get no backup sometimes.

Why you want to join SOAM: I'm looking for a very tactical and mature team, because all of the others ones are very immature people and don't have any skill in DayZ

How long have you been playing: 3 months of more.

Describe yourself: I have a funny person to joke a bit but most of the time I am serious when we have to put our heads in the game, since I work like a Leader.

What timezone are you in?: Central.

Thank you for doing this.

After posting an application please add me on Skype! When you're contact request is accepted I will tell you if you are accepted. Add me on Skype: johnrobb123

Skype Name: Andrew.renehan2

In-Game Name: Andrew

Role (First Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: medic I love healing and I have been send out on risky missions to save a friend

Role (Second Choice) and why you think the role is appropriate for you: engineer because I some basic skills

Playstyle: camper, and stealth

Are you geared on any servers?: yes

Why you want to join SOAM: need a team that makes the game more fun

How long have you been playing: arma 2 a couple months DayZ a Mouth

Describe yourself: Loyal, funny

What timezone are you in?: east coast USA