tereith2050

Looking for a good cherno server

So i'm playing with my Uncle alot and we just jump from server to server. trying to find a good and fun one but it never happens. Today we joined a pretty good server it had like 350-400 vehicles and 50-60 helis. but the problem is there was no Night time we started fully loaded and we meet a hacker as soon we started our game. I've been searching on DayZ commander but really haven't found any. So can you guys maybe find or have a server that got what me and my uncle wants ??. the reqs are following.

A pretty good amount of vehicles and helis'n' planes. Vehicles (350-400) planes 5-10-15 - helis 40-60

Night and day cycle..

Chanerus map wether it's modded or not. just no Rmod.

ALOT OF PLAYERS :D. It's boring never seeing a soul on dayz so i'd say about 35-70 players -100 would be really good tho :D. we love action.

No custom loadout. we wan't a flashlight nothing else. maybe a compas and a watch is ok. but nothing more.

--------

I think that is pretty much it. i hope you guys can provide some good servers :)

=Sincerely= Tereith

yea the one with 500 vehicles was a private hive but it still had that fully loadout thing.

Playing with my uncle is alot of fun. i'd rather run with a more mature guy that a little kid screaming in the mic and are not serious at all or whatever. I find it alot more fun playing with people that are over the age of 18 most because myself are a really mature person. :)

New UK private hive server with antihax

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME :

DayZ - Scimfaxis Hunting Ground with AntiHax (v1.7.4.4/Beta 998220) [3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-8] hosted by XstreamGaming

=================================================================================================

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

IP:

85.234.146.98:2352

==================================================================================================

Fancy a fresh start on a server intended to be as 'true' as possible through no games aids?

Higher than average life expectancy, players with progress to lose but also to gain.

GMT-8 for more chance to play at evenings after work..

UK Server

No Crosshairs

No Global

No Waypoints without GPS

No Nameplates

No White Tracers

Time = GMT-8

After running a public and a private server before I have found XStreamGaming to be my personal favourite so far with BEC and Antihax installed

and checked through by server host to ensure minimal downtimes. Xelaservers being the worst with terrible support and wrong bills.

I have optimised my server to accomodate to game performance and quality server side, so those who may struggle graphically or connection

cause higher average ping.

On my old public hive FR187 was a popular evening (UK Time) server but unfourtunatly as all public servers go are the way of hacker and caused me

to close to save the community of serious players whom I hosted a private server and become the main for many players however lacked the ability to

tweak performance and in depth mission changes.

However now I can, so aswell as attempting to create my ideal private server I have alot more power than any public hive admin does, meaning I will endevour

to keep my server enjoyable and support any regular players (If I can prove so in logs) unfair killed ie; death by hacker, glitch, e.t.c..

A lot of players often means a lot of hackers. So you should make sure it has some sort of anti hack and an admin dedicated to finding and banning hackers from the server. Like the "Scimfaxis Hunting Ground with AntiHax" above has....

If you want a good server, join our server we have active admins, custom loot and building spawns, its easy to gear up and most player are friendly but we do get the occasional bandit. We are looking for active players and players looking to squad up for community events.

IP: 50.23.131.238:3425

TS3 IP: us45unit.teamspeak3.com