Sign in to follow this  
lezvish

Stay away from this server!

Hey fokes stay away from this servere, FYENS [DK][EU] is a private servere, but they have black SVU there are only for admins, and they spawn "event stuff" but you cant take it !? why take it ?!

If they abuse their server for too long they will be paying for an empty one. They will eventually choke on their loot, get bored and wonder away.

• Like 1

I suppose if the server belongs to them.. then so do the rules they want to associate with it. If they want to keep the things for themselves that you speak of then I should imagine it's their choice.

However, I doubt their choices are a good idea to keep any sort player numbers playing on their server, which is why your here. Just find yourself a different one to play on, there's many to choose from.

• Like 1

Also first day i was online on the servere there was 50Players and right now there are 10-15 Players at main time :o, but now they have SUV cars, admin Only, and they test Chopters and planted the location to close to Charno and Electro :S, they abuse admin tool, and i guess they keep adding rules :S

There is nothing wrong with that server.. Its just a bad player that have been killed too many times, because he think that ppl should, Warn ppl before they shoot !

SUV was, and i say again was restricted to admins as EVENT CARS! so all knew what to go for when there was an event. the restriction has since been lifted!

There are no Admins who abuse the admin tools. You just think that because your not aware of you surroudings, and if its not an admin, but another player they must be a hacker for shooting you!

The only thing the admin tools are used for is to find hackers and help the PLAYERS! after a visit from a hacker!

The chopper was spawned to check if they where to overpowered to be on the server!

So stop your whining. And LEARN to play dayz!

Oh remember to tell that you first account was global banned by Battleye

MKH1982 Fyens[DK][EU]

Edited by mkh1982