Nikita411

European survivor looking for partner/partners

Hehey, im a European player, whos got a little expirience in Dayz. Im looking for a partner or several ones. Private message me if you want to join up. Ive got skype, and i prefer you do aswell!

Hey, I am a new player aswell and have currently one other player in my group you are welcome to join. message me and i can give you my steam, skype or whatever!

Playing this currently with a friend we're both from the gmt+1 timezone. Still looking to partner up with a few survivors, drop me a PM.

Playing this currently with a friend we're both from the gmt+1 timezone. Still looking to partner up with a few survivors' date=' drop me a PM.

[/quote']

Heya buddy.

Would love to group up with you, we're 3-4 guys that plays on a regular basis. Our goal is just to have fun and enjoy our time in DayZ. Nothing serious with ranks and "yes sir, no sir" and all that stuff. :)

I weren't able to contact you through PM, you seem to have disabled it in your CP, but feel free to PM me and ill provide you with further details.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Daniel

EU player here....

I'm currently playing alone but I'm waiting two of my buddies to purchase the game and join me.

Anyway I'm mostly on EU servers and FR and I would be glad to have someone covering my back in times of need....

I'm mostly a non aggressive player.

add me if you want to get together and play sometime.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/archonmk/

Playing this currently with a friend we're both from the gmt+1 timezone. Still looking to partner up with a few survivors' date=' drop me a PM.

[/quote']

Heya buddy.

Would love to group up with you' date=' we're 3-4 guys that plays on a regular basis. Our goal is just to have fun and enjoy our time in DayZ. Nothing serious with ranks and "yes sir, no sir" and all that stuff. Smile

I weren't able to contact you through PM, you seem to have disabled it in your CP, but feel free to PM me and ill provide you with further details.

Hope to hear from you soon![/quote']

I'm pretty new myself and looking for people to play with, so I'd love it if we could maybe all group up or something. Drop me a PM here or add me on Steam, blandman907.

If anyone is interested in another lonely EU player (GMT+1) to join up and have some fun together, send me a PM!

I'm into all kinds of stuff so it doesn't matter if it's either for fun or tactical gameplay.

We'll gladly have you guys in our group. We're currently 6 man strong and growing stronger each day. We're all about having a laugh and enjoying the mod without to much hassle.

Send me a PM should anyone want some info for my steam id as well as our TS3 ip :)

Hi guys, I'd also love to partner up with someone EU based, Im from UK, and have basically just bought Arma 2 to play this as it looks awesome! I've joined DayZ Squad #77 (DZ #77) in Steam, but PM me

Hey Nikita411,

I just sent you a pm :)

Hi guys' date=' I'd also love to partner up with someone EU based, Im from UK, and have basically just bought Arma 2 to play this as it looks awesome! I've joined DayZ Squad #77 (DZ #77) in Steam, but PM me

[/quote']

PM sent :)

Hi there,

Just saw this thread and registered! Am a long time OFP and Arma player and have spent the last week having my mind blown by this awesome mod.

UK based and would love to link up with some other players, have steam, and just about to set up Teamspeak and a microphone.

This looks like a decent way to finally get people to play with!

I've got roughly 24h gameplay behind me, ain't much into shooting others. Would love to find a party to hang around with.

This is the mod I've been dreaming of since I first played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I am looking for people as well! Im from holland, PM me or add me on skype: Proxzor

Have been playing straight for a few days now and I know where to get stuff.

Hey,

I've registered on here today, but I've played DayZ for a bit longer. I'm looking for a fun group aswell (So, not real serious business like ranks, Yes Sir, No Sir etc, Special Tactics are fine though :P). I'm from Germany, but live in Sweden, and I mostly play on FR1 at the moment.

You can add me on Steam or send me a private Message (Steam: CER10TY).

Hi all, this is to all the people who have posted in this page and any who may just pop in to read it, all are welcome to add me on steam to play Day Z, I love to play with peolpe as its far more fun, I speak English only and am 24 male, I am on GMT time and play evenings.

my steam name is EaT_LeAd

please feel free to add me and just mention dayz and we can have some fun

cheers

Also looking for a regular DayZ to survive and prosper with. Send me a PM or add me on Steam.

Chris

GMT+1, currently at Devil's castle, have some blood bags, plenty of AK mags and stuff. Looking for someone to team up with :)