Sign in to follow this  
Dislowcate

Illegal Item, Banned from server! Help plz!

Hey guys, looking for an admin to remove a item off of me, or just reset my character in general. Every time I log in, it says I have an illegal item which I am not sure what it is. Not sure if you can see how I aquired all of my gear but long story short I witnessed a helicopter crash ran over and looted a couple bodies that were on the ground. I am new-ish to DayZ so I have no clue what item it is that could be causing the issue. A friend of mine is on your panthera server and asked the other players if they know what item it may be and from what they are saying it could be the gun? You'll have to look and see. If you could just reset me and remove the ban and item/s I would be very greatful! I am not a hacker, I assure you. If I was, I wouldn't be posting on your forums trying to get back into a server I enjoy playing on :)

My Panthera Server?....

Ok , first welcome to the Forum.

You need to find out how the Panthera Server is named. Becouse its an Private Hive not the Official Dayz hive. Admins are always Players like you so they own a Server which you probably are kicked from.

With the Server name, there is a Chance to find the owner and adress the Problem.

Greets Paddy

• Like 1

No one here can help, because you're playing on a private hive. You need to contact the server admins.

The server admins of the server you play on *could* be reading this and help you, but you haven't provided any information about the specific server other than that it's hosts the Panthera map, so they wouldn't be able to know its their server you're talking about.