combatcomm1

Rocket - Improvised splints for broken legs?

It is a good idea but it shouldn't be a magic fix either, but let's say, unable to run for an hour/two punishment enough? Or too low? This topic has been floating around a lot and hopefully the dayz team notice that it's a hot topic and decide to do something :D

Nice idea and your still kind criple there should be some kind of real fix only in hospitals for broken bones split makes you only stand up and walk slow.

Okay, I gotta be honest, I love the idea. Realistic and reasonable.

Though, I would suggest something. Perhaps it isn't an immediate fix, and it isn't healed for 'x' amount of time. After the Splints have been put in, perhaps morphine will speed up the 'x' amount of time so you can immediately begin walking again.

Great idea here, i'd hate to see this thread die.

Maybe not allow you to run and sprint but jog and walk after that. Taking painkillers/morphine would give you full recovery after that

I can agree with it not being a magic fix.

The time delay heal seems good, until then I'd say you can still crouch walk but running/crouch running isn't possible.

I'd just like to suggest

This isn't your idea...this is from the thread that I have signature'd...should give credibility where it is due

Great idea!

I think they should take a look at how Project Zomboid does its crafting. Add somethings like that, its done really well.

Great idea!

I think they should take a look at how Project Zomboid does its crafting. Add somethings like that' date=' its done really well.

[/quote']

There might be game limitations to that, but I agree that crafting should be looked into.

+1 from someone who doesn't know where any hospitals are, and just kept crawling for 3 or 4 hours solid, only to be shot by a bandit.

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but how about either a mophine shot, or 4 bandages will heal a broken leg?

If you break your leg without any morphine you better hope you're in one of the few places that spawn morphine.

With the four bandage method, you get a penalty with reduced pistol ammo, and if you break your leg you'll have a slightly better chance finding the supplies needed to fix the problem.

Perhaps also make it take a set period of time or so to fully heal where you cant move or shoot.