Sign in to follow this  
Unorthodox (DayZ)

New server..... Looking for players to make it there home.

Hey guys!

Me and a friend have just recently started renting a DayZ server.

We welcome everyone, Bandits, survivors, noob's/Bambi's

I just wanted to make this forum post to tell you guys a little bit about the server and how It's going to be run.

So first on the agenda!

let me remind everyone we are not a clan...

So therefore the server will not be run like a clan server

It will be run for the people who join and stick around, we are all about running things for community's!

We try and keep things are fair as possible.

Okay so first thing we'll talk about is your spawn Items.

You will start with the following Items.

M9 Silenced with x3 clips

Czech Backpack

1x Painkillers

1x Bandages

1x Map

1x Compass

1x Tactical Flashlight

1x Binoculars

This list could change dependent on what you guys say! This is only a test list until we gauge what you guys prefer,

Obviously we are not going to allow you guys to spawn in with AS-50's and M4A1's and stuff..

Whilst I know everyone Is not going to like the list I just wrote, It probably will be changed in the future!

Okay let's talk about what's on the map....

Right now we have

Carepackages

100 Vehicles (Could change dependent on feed back)

And that's all we have on the map right now... This will change in the future.

Okay now onto the miscellaneous things...

Side chat is enabled, but purely for Shouting out Hackers and writing to one another, Open mics will not be tolerated!!

Right now our server restarts every 3hours.

Our server is currently hosted in the United Kingdom, London to be more specific.

The server is currently set to constantly Daytime, but this could change If people give us Feedback!!

The server is set to regular(This won't change)

Third Person is on.

Crosshairs are on.

Tracers are on.

Nameplates are on.

Death messages are also on.

Well guys that's about all I really wanted to explain and tell you about, but here are the server details.

Filter GG Gaming

Or enter the IP and port which are as follows.

IP; 109.123.117.178

Port; 3000

That's it guys, but we want as much feed back as possible! So either get with us on Skype... Or try and talk to; Unorthodox or Osian In-game

Our Skype's are;

bloodlust1318

Osianchalk

Also feel free to add these Skype accounts if you want to hang out and play, we like meeting new people.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys.

Regards

Unorthodox.

Edited by Unorthodox

You start off with a FN FAL? Seriously? Wow.

As I stated in the post above, this could change and probably will, but we had reason's for starting people off with this weapon, our reasons where because The Ammo is pretty scarce for this gun, and this was the main reason behind it.

If you must spawn with a weapon I'd suggest you make it something weaker than a FN FAL. It knocks out a player with one shot.

This is purely speculation, but since FN FAL ammo can only be (rarely) found at crash sites, I'm sure it could encourage PvP since everyone would be carrying ammo for it.

• Like 1

You might aswell let us spawn with an M4A1 if you let us spawn with a god damn FN FAL least M4 does less damage

Alright fair enough, point taken maybe the FAL wasn't an amazing Idea to start with, give me some suggestions? And I'll see what I can do!

How about an axe? Because nobody should spawn with a gun IMO. It just ruins it. Spawning with an axe gives you a weapon to protect yourself against the zombies while not breaking the PvP experience. You can run from a guy with an axe. You can't run from a guy with a gun. You'll just have fresh spawns kill fresh spawns for ammo hording.

Yeah the FN FAL is one of the best guns in the game (imo). Just let players spawn with a Makarov at the most jeez

UPDATE: You will now spawn with just an M9 no Primary weapon, the server will get restarted later tonight to apply the update.

10 minutes before you guys fucking saluted me before piling the rounds into my faceQXMlY.jpg

• Like 1

Me and the 3 other admins now give regular lifts and help out many players that need help ingame, not just in side chat

Admins Emergency Service now running!

Say in side chat if you're about to die and/or you need some other help and we'll come help youkHJvC.jpg

Edited by Holograph

Loads of vehicles with a few custom buildings like more loot at the NE Airfield.

Good friendly people on this server, we do 999 service as well so newbie friendly, if you get in trouble just post in side chat.

Looking for clans, small groups or lone wolves... Just need a few more numbers!

Just installed Gotcha Anti-Hacks, still looking for new players to join this server!