Sign in to follow this  
jgroves1997

Join my Clan

I am starting a clan and i need people who are devoted players and are serous about playing i named my clan EliteDeadlyTaskForce our webstie is EliteDeadlyTaskForcegaming.enjin.com check us out if you want to join add me on skype joshua.groves68 there is a dot between joshua and groves have fun playing dayz and i hope to see you joining my clan!!!!

you guys dont have to be douch bags and who cares if im 15

I am just saying that you are 15. At 15 you have very little experience or skills in this field. My best advice is that instead of going and making your own clan, that you should try to join an already established community. This way you can learn proper clan management and ethics. Then, come back here in 10 years, full of experience and mature, and then you could make a good clan.

I'll just tell you that when I was at your age, I felt that I was at the top of the world and knew everything I ever needed to know. The best thing that ever happened to me was joining a good series of gaming clans who actually have taught me the ropes and showed me how much time and effort it takes to really run one.

I am just saying that you are 15. At 15 you have very little experience or skills in this field. My best advice is that instead of going and making your own clan, that you should try to join an already established community. This way you can learn proper clan management and ethics. Then, come back here in 10 years, full of experience and mature, and then you could make a good clan.

I'll just tell you that when I was at your age, I felt that I was at the top of the world and knew everything I ever needed to know. The best thing that ever happened to me was joining a good series of gaming clans who actually have taught me the ropes and showed me how much time and effort it takes to really run one.

Hard part is finding those good communities.

Why do people TRY to always make their clan names sound "cool" or bad ass all the time?

When it just looks silly.

:facepalm: