Sign in to follow this  
nagel (DayZ)

Help Help

hi i need help i just rented a dayz server and i put all the stuff i wanted on it but for the last 30 minutes it says it's up but the hour glass in by the name and when i load it it wont let me play is there any solution to this!

hi i need help i just rented a dayz server and i put all the stuff i wanted on it but for the last 30 minutes it says it's up but the hour glass in by the name and when i load it it wont let me play is there any solution to this!

Some problems I had at the beginning: make sure your server is up to date. Sometimes, you'll have a beta version that isn't compatible with the dayz version.

Make sure your server name matches what you actually have installed.

Make sure that if you installed any updates, you turned off your server first so you didn't eff things up.

Make sure your server was actually completely set up before you turned it on. Some server hosts, you log into your admin stuff before the server is actually ready. If you do things then, it screws things up.

Read your server hosts FAQs and knowledge sections. Dayz servers aren't the easiest to host...

If you're still having issues, open a ticket with your server. Or post here where you rent from and maybe someone who has the same host can give specific instructions.

One Topic will do, do not cross post.

The Troubleshooting Forum is not for Server hosting problems.

You must contact the provider if you want answers to specific problems.