Sign in to follow this  
Trizzo

Solo Transfusions Done Right

Hey...a lot of people don't like the way solo players have difficulty healing themselves. Personally I like the challenge. According to patch notes it's going to be harder for solo players to heal. I support this. But solo transfusions are well within the relmn of possibility and would be perfectly fair.

Here is a few ways to do it. The only suggestion I found so far was "A Solo Medic Box" that lets you do it to yourself. I think i have a better more flavoursome suggestion, two in fact.

1) IV Poles in Hospitals

This thing http://www.narang.co...images/568a.jpg

These are found in hospitals. Give solo players the option to combine it with a blood bag, also found in hospitals, a period of vunrability (with the ability to cancel out of the action). Tell me this doesn't work out for you. Giving hospitals more of an incentive to visit. An acutal place for healing.

2) Houses with Coat Hangers/Jacket Holders

What is the purpose of an IV Pole? To provide a constant flow, pressure via gravity (i guess) and get all of those tubes in a managble space. When you walk into a house you usally find a place to hang things from, coat hanger, jacket rack. Add the ability to tie a blood bag and use the same animation/waiting period. More reason to visit a house and see it as a place of shelter and comfort.

3) Not a new suggestion but something you can currently do. Go to the coast, find a player, stick a gun in their face, tell them to transfuse you. I've done this three times now. Most satisfying way to get first aid rendered to you :P

Cheers

Edited by Trizzo

din't i just post something like this? <.<

Great minds think alike. And all the more reason to implement change. The desire for it is palpable.

Edited by Trizzo

ive given myself iv's o saline before today (cheats way to stay hydrated) yah dont need a pole , just stick it in an arm or hand vein, and either hold end o bag with mouth, or if yah really need a smoke, use left hand for bag, leaving right hand free to roll yah smoke :thumbsup:(can be hard to get a vein if yah really dehydrated though) Hell if a junky can do it, anyone can.

Edit in my point, you dont need special gear... If yah got the gear and know how to do someone else, you already should be able to give yerself a bag... But they shouldnt fully regenerate health. And come with risks ( septacemia)

Edited by KingOchaos