Sign in to follow this  
kellogs707

- THE HONEY BADGER DEN - Chernarus - Private Hive - Active admins, day/night, various choppers,200+vehicles mature adult admins- Hosted in central US

NEW SERVER WELCOMING SURVIVORS - THE HONEY BADGER DEN -

IP=50.97.82.3 Port=3306

The Honey Badger Den. 420Friendly/active admins. Start with hatchet(its rediculous starting with nothing to defend yourself from zombies), three bandages (third times a charm?), a beartrap(beacause honey badgers dont give a f), one bottle o' painkillers(I hate shaky screens, who would want to start with one?), one morphine auto-injector(your F'd without one?), a green smoke grenade(to signal your friends), map, hunting knife, matches and flashlight with a patrol pack. PLENTY of vehicles on the server, at least five choppers at all times, crash sites enabled, live events and more! Battle eye enabled safe secure private server! Enjoy!

Edited by kellogs707

If we come across you and shoot you or your friends will you spaz out and throw a load of admin powers on our butts? Or are you actually mature enough to not freak a leak?

I just met you and this is crazy but i must shoot you cuz this is dayz. No, but you must respect the server, if not ur gone. i.e dont run around killing everyone on sight and blowing eveything you see up and youll be fine. bandits are people too, you know.

Edited by kellogs707

NEW SERVER WELCOMING SURVIVORS - THE HONEY BADGER DEN - mature adult admins - The most Legit yet unknown server - Hosted in central USA

IP=50.97.82.3 Port=3306

The Honey Badger Den. 420Friendly/active admins. Starting gear: hatchet(its rediculous starting with nothing to defend yourself from zombies), three bandages (third times a charm?), a beartrap(beacause honey badgers dont give a f), one bottle o' painkillers(I hate shaky screens, who would want to start with one?), one morphine auto-injector(your F'd without one?), a green smoke grenade(to signal your friends), map, hunting knife, matches and flashlight with a patrol pack. PLENTY of vehicles on the server, at least five choppers at all times, crash sites enabled, live events and more! Battle eye and cutting edge antihacks enabled. Safe secure private hive server!Thanks for the support! Enjoy! From your freindly Honeybadger admin - Keydup :)

Edited by Boneboys

The starting kit is waaay too much. Get rid of the G3 and replace the m9 with like a revolver or something.

Hey there,

sounds nice - also ok for you if fast learning rookies like me wanna join?

Greetz

K

• Like 1

the only weapon you start with in this server is a hatchet. plenty of guns to be found :)

Edited by kellogs707
  • Like 1

NEW SERVER WELCOMING SURVIVORS - THE HONEY BADGER DEN - mature adult admins - The most Legit yet unknown server - Hosted in central USA

IP=50.97.82.3 Port=3306

We are a new slowly growing server dedicated to its survivors and creating a fun and legit gaming environment that welcomes all walks of life from heros to bandits. Hackers are not tolerated and will be requested that each individual hacker gets globally banned.

Were looking to make the most out of this game and follow the traditional gaming style Rocket intended for.

So, if you are tired of Cheese-d*ck power hungry admins and hackers with no life, come check us out, we play legit.

The HONEY Badger Den. 420Friendly/active admins. Starting gear: hatchet(its ridiculous starting with nothing to defend yourself from zombies), three bandages (third times a charm?), a bear-trap because HONEY badgers don't give a f), one bottle o' painkillers(I hate shaky screens, who would want to start with one?), one morphine auto-injector(your F'd without one?), a green smoke grenade(to signal your friends), map, hunting knife, matches and flashlight with a patrol pack. PLENTY of vehicles on the server, at least five choppers at all times, crash sites enabled, live events and more! Battle eye and cutting edge anti hacks enabled. Safe secure private hive server!Thanks for the support! Enjoy! From your friendly Honeybadger admin - Keydup :)

Edited by kellogs707

sorry ill fix it now, thx. FIXED

Edited by kellogs707

The wife and I are on our way to try this server out. Sounds lovely.. in a zombie ravanged gun wielding survival sorta way