Sign in to follow this  
stevie b

Namalsk, unconcious on hillside after 5 minutes of play?

hello , , just rejoined server {UK31} and within five minutes im unconcious with the eggtimer moving the slowest ive ever seen it! Then i seen it fill right up again and is no longer emptying? wtf

im on the west side of the bridge just to the south and about 100 metres up the hill. please someone come and kill me . i have an m16 and some other low goodies. what sorcery is this?????

Namalsk has a cold climate - You may be freezing to death?

maybe, but i was fine when i logged out earlier and was ok when i logged back in? the problem now is that im stuck in a bush with an infinite eggtimer lol please helllllpppppp

i am unable to do anything, i am indeed similar to stephen hawking in a battery drought

ended game on dayz comm , move onto next server i guess, fookin ridiculous :beans: >:( >:( >:( >:(

Just leave the game running when you leave to go do something? You'll starve eventually I'm guessing.

Just leave the game running when you leave to go do something? You'll starve eventually I'm guessing.

cheers beast but ive already shut it down mate

If the server is an EVR server then maybe you logged out a split second before an EVR went off, and then when you logged back in it lagged slightly and knocked you unconscious when it realised that you should be unconscious from the EVR