prometheus (DayZ)

Combine stacks of ammo....possible?

So, im running around with loads of shotun rounds. They are in stacks of 2. Is it possible to stack them so there are more than 2 rounds in a stack? I have 1 stack of shotgun rounds that has 8 in it, how can i do this plox.

Thanks, much love.

So' date=' im running around with loads of shotun rounds. They are in stacks of 2. Is it possible to stack them so there are more than 2 rounds in a stack? I have 1 stack of shotgun rounds that has 8 in it, how can i do this plox.

Thanks, much love.

[/quote']

Sadly, it is not yet possible. But Rocket is tinkering with the ammo these days, so it might happen in the future.

You are lucky it's just shotgun shells, you'll find tons more of those. Just drop the small stacks when you find new ones. Remember to drop all the bad ones as you can't tell them apart. Yet.

Right click on inventory and recombine. You need 4 of the 2 rounds one to make a 8round.

This might be a dumb question but can they be combined again to create winchester ammo?

The Winchester uses different ammo. The ones which can be combined from 4 stacks of 2 to make 1 stack of 8 (and vice versa) is the M1014. The M1014 and Remington use the 8 stack type and the double barrelled shotgun uses the 2 stack type.

Sorry if this doesn't load: I can't load youtube vids at work and am restricted to finding them through google, and in this case google can't find it so I had to go mobile:

Otherwise, you can find it on the DayZ Guidez channel below.

Oh, the vids about how to combine ammo types.