donakowski1@gmail.com

Favorite Loot Route.

Going from dead Body to dead body.... best loot ever

not rly im friendly so my loot Route:

I like to sneak arroudn the NW airfield and Stary Sobor to get loot. Supermaket and Military loot in Stary and high end Military at the Airfield Baracks.

Edited by Paddy0610

When spawning on the coast I usually start heading north to either the east or west airfield following deer stand trails.

Going from dead Body to dead body.... best loot ever

not rly im friendly so my loot Route:

I like to sneak arroudn the NW airfield and Stary Sobor to get loot. Supermaket and Military loot in Stary and high end Military at the Airfield Baracks.

In the month or two I've played DayZ I have yet to make the run up to NW Airfield. I'm always wary and not 100% sure the risk is worth the reward.

In the month or two I've played DayZ I have yet to make the run up to NW Airfield. I'm always wary and not 100% sure the risk is worth the reward.

I'm coming to the opinion what it's not worth the hassle, time is better invested getting a vehicle to scout for heli crashes.

For the OP, not really a route but i'll always try and include Polana in any venture north, i've always found good loot in the supermarket and nothing ever bad has happened when I've been there.

Kamenka spawn, go north, loot 4 deerstands and go to zelenogorsk supermarket, then keep going north to the next town, actually the second town north of zelenogorsk, from there it is NWAF or Stary.

Go on a low pop server. I must of done it about 5 times, all on low pop servers.

NW air field is great for high tier gear and then, like Allie said, you can hit up towns south of the air field like Zelenegorsk for their supermarkets. The best thing about these towns is that they're reasonably close together and unpopular.

The only real drawback of having a route up NW chernarus is that medical supplies a scarce.

This is pretty much my routine if I'm anywhere near Cherno, a loot route map for fun:

jXut2.jpg?1?6766

I know, you just told me to not to put Cherno/Elektro ones, but too late. Other one I got involves going to Zub, from there to a deer stand on a hill, from there to Stary and from there to Northern barracks.

Edited by Sutinen

This is pretty much my routine if I'm anywhere near Cherno, a loot route map for fun:

jXut2.jpg?1?6766

I know, you just told me to not to put Cherno/Elektro ones, but too late. Other one I got involves going to Zub, from there to a deer stand on a hill, from there to Stary and from there to Northern barracks.

Haha it's alright, your Cherno run looks damn good nonetheless.

Cherno first, loot Round see if there's any nooby snipers there and if so get geared up on one of them lol

If not I go straight to stary.

There's not much else to go to.

NW Airfield is good if you beware of the other players. Sure often there a firefights. But even the Firefights can be part of the loot.

Happend to me a few times that 2 Groups run into each other , both sides losing people.

When the Firefight ends you could take out the remaining People and get all the loot for yourself ^^

I also like Elektro as it got 2 Firestation and an Hospital. And since duping is fixed it isn´t sniped all the time.

Mhm. I seem to always get a Kamenka spawn, regardless. So, I tend to go to Balota, quickly hit the Camp & check for a possible Vehicle by the Hangars, then venture along the Dirt road leading off the Runway to Zelenogorsk, occasionally hitting a few Deer Stands if I haven't any good weapon(s). From Zelen, after hitting the Supermarket, I head to Green Mtn., due to the large chance of a Vehicle spawn. From there, I head down to Rogovo & then to Stary, entering from the West, South-west so as to have a clear line-of-sight on the Hill, while still having relative cover. There, I circle the Fields around Stary for Helicopter Crashes (I'm sure everyone by now knows it, but Helicopter Crashes seem to be MUCH more frequent there and at Grishino then anywhere else) then head to NWAF, check the tree-lines and go to the barracks. The rest is, well, up to whatever I feel like doing at the time.

From Otmel, there's the deer stand at Kamyshovo to check before heading up to Rog (which almost always has food, drink and a Makarov) and then due North to lot the deer stands around Msta. Moving North again, the woods give you the chance to travel up to Gorka or Berezino (if you need Meds) without getting involved in the factory battles at Polana and Solnichniy.

My other common spawn is Cap Golova from which my first call is at the barns at Prigoroky (at least a shotgun and a drink here) before heading NE to Pusta. Mogilevka is good for basic food and weapons before deciding whether to cut NW to Zelengorsk before hitting the deer stands towards Lopatino or continuing NNE through the Sobors.

The woods thin out a fair bit around here, but there are 7-8 deer stands between the Sobors and Gvozdno that can be approached from cover if you pay attention to the map. From here, you can decide which of the two airfields you want to be killed at..