I hope to see personal hygiene in the standalone such as the need for deodorant why you might ask well if you smell like a nasty streat side bumb than well I can smell you sneaking up on me is this not true but than agen if you smell like flowers and sun shine zombies will know somthing just ain't right so I say add this in to the game if you use it that zombies will smell you closer than if not and if you don't than a player might start sniffing the air around him if some that smells like a bumb drops by for a quick kill or even a quick swim might help out for a short bit of time let me know what you think

I hope to see personal hygiene in the standalone such as the need for deodorant why you might ask well if you smell like a nasty streat side bumb than well I can smell you sneaking up on me is this not true but than agen if you smell like flowers and sun shine zombies will know somthing just ain't right so I say add this in to the game if you use it that zombies will smell you closer than if not and if you don't than a player might start sniffing the air around him if some that smells like a bumb drops by for a quick kill or even a quick swim might help out for a short bit of time let me know what you think

I don't care if they add personal hygiene to the standalone, but they should definitely add punctuation to the forums.

• Like 5

Deoderant, whata hell!?

Swimming, or washing our selves in lakes and in the sea is a good suggestion... deoderant..... no

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX
  • Like 1

After staring at the first 3 replies profile images...

Personal hygiene would be more of a hunting implementation rather than a hinderance within the game, as I would love to see animals have some sort of AI that actually works and doesn't make them stand around while you blast them in a PDW.

That's a lot of text without punctuation, I bet you wont be able to read all of that without breathing.

Sometimes I wish there were only rabbits, they run really quick and only give a one raw meat. But on topic, I guess there's deoderant in Chernarus. Why wouldn't there be? It's a poor country, but at least the grocery shop should have some.

Sometimes I wish there were only rabbits, they run really quick and only give a one raw meat. But on topic, I guess there's deoderant in Chernarus. Why wouldn't there be? It's a poor country, but at least the grocery shop should have some.

Jesus, it's a grocery shop, it only sells groceries, get your facts straight before trying to sound smart....

Joking <3

Jesus, it's a grocery shop, it only sells groceries, get your facts straight before trying to sound smart....

Joking <3

Dammit Morgan! You're so mean to me :( Oh well, deoderant might be a little stupid, but... swimming in lakes usually results in a cold. There gotta be something other than swimming to get you clean.

That's a lot of text without punctuation, I bet you wont be able to read all of that without breathing.

Tried it. Turned blue. Failed.

Dammit Morgan! You're so mean to me :( Oh well, deoderant might be a little stupid, but... swimming in lakes usually results in a cold. There gotta be something other than swimming to get you clean.

Smear yourself all over cows around in Chernarus, works for me.

Why not deodorant? We have matches.

How did you get matches to fit in this conversation?

How did you get matches to fit in this conversation?

Matches are nothing like deoderant.. Cows? I think you'll start to smell after that, cows usually smell.. No idea what it is

Matches are nothing like deoderant.. Cows? I think you'll start to smell after that, cows usually smell.. No idea what it is

And now you're going on all about deoderant and cows in the same sentence, when will you ever stop?

And now you're going on all about deoderant and cows in the same sentence, when will you ever stop?

Morgan, all I can is that a cow smells. Also, our discussion must end soon because that my class starts. Maybe there are functional bathtubs in some houses?

You can use matches in the toilet after a poo to make things smell better. And you rub/spray deodorant on to make your pits smell better. Therefore, matches and deodorant are completely interchangeable.

Edited by taco241

Lets end it all by saying deodorant + matches + shit = very nice flamethrower.

Are ya'll fucking joking? If you don't know what matches and deodorant are good for I'd venture you had a shitty childhood. Or at least one unfurfilled. (that was internet sarcasm)

Edited by Trizzo

Are ya'll fucking joking? If you don't know what matches and deodorant are good for I'd venture you had a shitty childhood. Or at least one unfurfilled.

Well excuse me that I had to grow up with Wunderbaums and lanters.

Edited by morgan32

Are ya'll fucking joking? If you don't know what matches and deodorant are good for I'd venture you had a shitty childhood. Or at least one unfurfilled.

I nearly got my eyebrows burnt, that's all.

Well excuse me that I had to grow up with Wunderbaums and lanters.

Ahh don't worry, i understand, it's a Norwigen! (I have good friends from norway studying in aus)

Norway is more progressive than most places, I'm guessing they didn't approve of those CFCs thefore you were deprived. You probally missed out on some minor burns and firetrials, all of which can be imagined if you feel as though you missed out.

I nearly got my eyebrows burnt, that's all.

I took a trip to the local clinic! Turns out trying to burn things an enclosed space, like a solid barrel in the backyard, creates explosive conditions when you use a lot of fuel :(

Edited by Trizzo

. . . And for our female players / characters i suppose you will want monthly sanitary items, that give all day freshness and are slim and discrete?? Lol

You can use matches in the toilet after a poo to make things smell better. And you rub/spray deodorant on to make your pits smell better. Therefore, matches and deodorant are completely interchangeable.

thank you for the one supporting post you are a good man