Nitro DayZ

Camo Nets/Tarpaulin

good idea but it pops up every now and then, if you google (don't use forum search it sucks) dayz forums camoflague net idea you get a lot of stuff coming up.

Thanks for the tip ;)

I searched the Dayz forum all the time!! :beans: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip ;)

I searched the Dayz forum all the time!! :beans: :thumbsup:

it's probably why all these 'clone' threads come up all the time, people use the forum search and on the first/second page there's nothing close to what they are going to post about, so they go ahead and post it but there's already a bunch of them out there.

it's probably why all these 'clone' threads come up all the time, people use the forum search and on the first/second page there's nothing close to what they are going to post about, so they go ahead and post it but there's already a bunch of them out there.

I don't mean to create clone threads. Sorry for doing so if I have. :(

The search function only searches for tags. So when people create a thread without tags no-one can find it using the search function. This gives a lot of rubbish and double posts on the forum.

Either they (forum admins) should make it mandatory to add at least 4 or 5 tags or should change the search function so it can be used to search on words as well.

I don't mean to create clone threads. Sorry for doing so if I have. :(

it's not a BAD thing and your post was good it's just I wish the search was better to help stop this from happening. Like Azziax said it searches for tags only and a lot of posters don't bother with them.

it's not a BAD thing and your post was good it's just I wish the search was better to help stop this from happening. Like Azziax said it searches for tags only and a lot of posters don't bother with them.

Thanks man! I wish the search option was better too, maybe we should bring it up to the Forum admins/moderators :thumbsup:

I love the idea, and it makes sense as well.

I would also love to see some variation on tents where the player can crouch underneath a camo tarp.

Image related

Can I drive with the net still on?

No it would be a removable item. So it would be destroyed if driving with it still attached to the car.

Edited by Nitro DayZ

No it would be a removable item. So it would be destroyed if driving with it still attached to the car.

:( but... Hey kid get in the bush :)

this is one of the best ideas i have seen so far

support this 'till it getsimplemented to the game!

Edited by Villktveir

camo netting has been implimented in 1.8, this topic is from january for that that haven't realised the OP date