Sign in to follow this  
the_blizz

New EU / UK Server - PussyPatrol

DayZ PussyPatrol

I just wanted to let you know that we started a new DayZ server in EU region recently.

We changed the default spawn gear (start with M1911) and added over 125 Vehicles and 6 Choppers. B)

b_560_95_1.png

Server is located in London, UK

Thanks for looking!

IP: 5.63.147.156:3102

Edited by the_blizz
  • Like 1

Running Lingor since a couple of weeks now and people love it. Server is very PvP though... not for everybody ;)

At the moment you start with Map, M9 and AK-47.. so if you are looking for action don't hesitate and join...

Me and my squad have been playing here recently. Lingor is an amazing map and this is a pretty cool server... the only downside is that hackers are constantly dropping the server and manipulating the people. I think they need a few more active admins and some more anti-hack features... Currently people get away with side chat and scripting pretty easily. Aside from that it's a pretty badass place. Keep up the good work man! -Jeremiah- AKA [bEAST]Wolverine

• Like 2

hey man. sorry to hear that you find there are a lot of hackers on the server. i assure you we do the best we can to keep them out. we run different custom hack detections and constantly monitor the admin map when we can. dayz is a pretty time consuming game and running a server and chasing hackers is even more time consuming. we have all day jobs so during the day we are not ingame so we can't do anything against side chat. also we won't hire any admins that we don't know in real life. rest assured that annoying side chatters usually get kicked / banned immediately when we are on. also we ban hackers as soon as we see something.

removed attack helicopters and reduced chopper spawns in general..

the chopper spawns were our favorite part of your server it kept it action packed...

there are still choppers left but its not anymore full of attack helicopters. we wanted to increase value of choppers and don't make them too easily available. we'll see how it goes. there are now around 6 choppers instead of 18 before, i found that too much. also now not anymore 24/7 daytime but fullmoon nights instead (GMT-5). we might spawn 1 or 2 attack helicopters manually from time to time though.

Edited by the_blizz