thrasher (DayZ)

Serious suggestion for all the carebears (and devs)

I guess I would be considered a bandit. I kill on sight unless you are in my group. I do this to both loot my victims and for safety because I just don't trust those I don't know. I don't go hunting for kills and I dont camp high traffic areas but when I see someone I will kill them. Most of you carebears will consider me a bad guy and that's fine by me. what's not fine by me is the constant bitching to punish bandits and/or remove PvP from the game because you don't like how we Play the game. So here is my suggestion... You carebears should form groups to protect each other, and others while hunting us down. It would make things more interesting.

My suggestion to the devs to support this idea is to add in a new skin that would identify these players as say... "vigilantes". Kind of how bandits once had their own skin so players knew they were bandits there should be a way for a player to be a vigilante by killing bandits. My other part of this suggestion is to make skins/outfits on dead players available to pick up and use. If someone with a vigilante skin dies a bandit may use that outfit to trick people. It would make things very interesting.

As I know from my experience with skins in Arma and dayz its just not work...

There is no skin actually, its just changes the whole player character itself...

and makes a lot of bugs

as I posted in another thread, dayz should have face expressions, depends on your aggression and murders count.

Iam "new" to dayz playing only couple of dayz so I still have the dilemma, to kill or not to kill.

I think that half or at least 1/3 of players shoot on sign because they scared, lol

I cant understand why to shoot someone if he saw you first and didnt shoot you.

well if you are lame bandit its OK.

I got killed 4 times, player shoot in my back, player that I helped him to kill the zombie that was chasing him etc, and those players which, I let them live and they shoot me after I walked away.

I think that its just way too much, there probably thousands post like this, but its just fuc*ed up.

*Its NOT directed to the Thread starter, I dont know if he killed me...

*sorry for my english.

I guess I would be considered a bandit. I kill on sight unless you are in my group. I do this to both loot my victims and for safety because I just don't trust those I don't know. I don't go hunting for kills and I dont camp high traffic areas but when I see someone I will kill them. Most of you carebears will consider me a bad guy and that's fine by me. what's not fine by me is the constant bitching to punish bandits and/or remove PvP from the game because you don't like how we Play the game. So here is my suggestion... You carebears should form groups to protect each other' date=' and others while hunting us down. It would make things more interesting.

My suggestion to the devs to support this idea is to add in a new skin that would identify these players as say... "vigilantes". Kind of how bandits once had their own skin so players knew they were bandits there should be a way for a player to be a vigilante by killing bandits. My other part of this suggestion is to make skins/outfits on dead players available to pick up and use. If someone with a vigilante skin dies a bandit may use that outfit to trick people. It would make things very interesting.

[/quote']

Nice idea.

Sorry for my English sir

Still don't like these skin ideas. It's just shifting the problem, not getting rid of it. Skins just make you stand out in this game, and it's much easier if we can choose what we want to look like when we affiliate ourselves.

And hell, even if they're a vigilante, that doesn't mean they don't kill survivors. They might just kill everybody they come across.

Not perfect, but at least this idea doesn't mark people using self-defense as the scum of the earth.

(Also, I hope you realize just how silly it is to say that all carebears hook up. They'd start turning on each other in such a large group faster than you can say 'beans'.)