Sign in to follow this  
haarfagr

Searching friends and servers

Hei guys. Im kinda new to the game, and haven't played that much because of the servers. I can't find any good servers! And I think that playing games like this alone, is kinda boring :P Anyways, as i know you don't want to tell about good servers here because of hackers and such, im just gonna say: Add me on SIX, my name is Haarfagr, if you have any good servers i can play on!

Hi, welcome to the community and indeed the game!

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. First and foremost we're just a simple, open community for fair and mature gamers to make friends and play along side otehr decent people.

We have more than 1600 registered gamers, 400+ of which are Day Z gamers. The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We aim to accommodate gamers of all levels; from those who just wish for the occasional hook up with trustworthy decent people, to gamers looking for dedicated groups or clan gaming with regular and organised tactics. We host various ad-hoc groups teams and clans as well as our own clan of members that are seperated into 2 factions (BSB Scorpions & BSB Ravens). These factions play weekly events against each other and the lone wolves who play on our server.

We obviously have our own Day Z server (Private hive running the awesome Taviana map!) and have our own free public Teamspeak 3 Server so our community can communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to just turn up and get involved with some games.

If you're interested then please take the time check out or website @

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!". Our Teamspeak address is below (click on it to see who’s online playing right now!

212.187.246.58:9140

Taviana Server: 94.242.227.166:2542

Hope to catch you in game soon!

Edited by Box

Look in the Private Hive Forum for Servers.

Post in the Survivor HQ or Bandit Campfire depending on your preferences.

I'll put you in with the nice guys.

Moved.

EDIT : BOX get's in quick, (again).

Thanks for the reply Box, will check it out asap! :)

Ah, sorry Boneboys, didn't really know where to put it! Thank you :)