Sign in to follow this  
pr3llox

Where will you take a dump in the Standalone?

Going to go around with my friends, hold people at gunpoint, make them go prone, shit all over them, jack their stuff and leave.

Wouldn't you rather jack their stuff and then shit all over them?

Id sit on top of a building and fling it at people or be a marksman and shit on them, id go for bambis and bandits. Oh and sexy looking cars.

You might want to change your username to "Pidgeon" then

The world has literally gone to shit.

I'll be using the outhouses, thank you very much. ^_^

If you suddenly feel a change of gravity then it very well might be me pushing you out in the water.

Those things are deadly....

I'm dropping my first one from the top of the industrial area in Cherno "Gardyloooo!"

• Like 1

Wonder if it will work like the food and water mechanics where you have to crap before the meter fills up or you start losing health. Would also have to ask if the stench will aggro Zeds. Hmm.

One more thought on this. Would people mistake it for a dead body because of the flies?Now that would be funny people trying to loot piles or crap.

Edited by Corpselooter
  • Like 1

Wonder if it will work like the food and water mechanics where you have to crap before the meter fills up or you start losing health. Would also have to ask if the stench will aggro Zeds. Hmm.

I don't think it's normal to lose blood if you don't take a shit.

• Like 1

I don't think it's normal to lose blood if you don't take a shit.

Well then make you sick at the very least getting sick makes you lose blood maybe I should have been more specific so I will clarify.

after a certain period of time the bowel will become obstructed, and if it is not taken care of portions of the bowel can become necrotic (dead). Additionally, if the body can't push it out one end, it will back up until nothing can come in, stay down and be processed in the other end. Leading to sickness at first and finally death.

Ugh I need sleep this has taken a weird turn.

Edited by Corpselooter

In your tent. Smear it all over your gear and write hyroglyphics with it with the crusty residue left on my finger tips.

Well then make you sick at the very least getting sick makes you lose blood maybe I should have been more specific so I will clarify.

after a certain period of time the bowel will become obstructed, and if it is not taken care of portions of the bowel can become necrotic (dead). Additionally, if the body can't push it out one end, it will back up until nothing can come in, stay down and be processed in the other end. Leading to sickness at first and finally death.

Ugh I need sleep this has taken a weird turn.

I am now amused and have a smile on my face.

Knowing me id probably make a dick of shit and then put a grenade in the middle, Flying shit everywhere

Satchel charges in it wait for player to investigate the sounds of flies KABLOOM funny to think about not that I'm condoning it but funny

Everywhere though dead bodies (victims?) for sure.

This actually reminds me of my very first foray into online gaming with a game called Black & White which,for those who have never heard of it, is a strategy/God simualtion game where you built and maintained cities, conquered neighbouring cities, cast spells/wonders etc (you basically played God). What set this game apart from the similar type games is that you had a giant animal which was supposed to help you with your city, though my dumbass Tiger spent most of it's time throwing my livestock into the sea and eating villagers >:( . You could train it, punish it, praise it, make it evil/good etc. Aaaaaanyhoo there was an online mode and your giant creature could battle your opponents creature in a kind of arena. The only time I managed to get a decent online game on my shitty 56k modem, my dumbass (but huge and beastly) Tiger ended up in a fight with a smallish (but evil looking) Panther. I thought it would be a piece of cake but maaaan that Panther absolutely owned my Tiger but the ultimate insult was that the guy had taught his creature a special trick. As my Tiger lay battered and brusied on the ground the Panther squatted down and took a huge dump right on it's head, all the time grinning like a loon >:( . That was the last time I played B&W online :( So I am really looking forward to crapping on fallen survives in DayZ standalone for this particular reason B)

Edited by Timboski
  • Like 1

I think when the 'need a shit meter' fills up you should start making squeeky bum fart noises revealing your position, maybe start walking funny.

• Like 2

whenever i travel im going to stop and squeeze one out every 200 yards or so, therefore making a trail of "breadcrumbs" if someone happens to follow those "breadcrumbs" and find me ill just have to give them a can of beans. They earned it.

Edited by bloodbathsback