Swedishtavern

Stalking the animal that is known as "Bandits"

i know i wrote against side chat but this would have been much more diffcult without it!

look at how conditioning can be the location: nobody would confuse a lee enfield sound in elektro, but it can be easily misunderstood in DMR at NWA..

Where's EP.3

D:

Just one thing. Though I like how you narrate in general, you shouldn't always have that long of a pause between your words. Just speak a bit faster and leave little pauses between the sentences or smth :)

Edited by IOnlyCampMyFireplace

Where's EP.3

D:

Just one thing. Though I like how you narrate in general, you shouldn't always have that long of a pause between your words. Just speak a bit faster and leave little pauses between the sentences or smth :)

I hear ya! In Ep 1 it works better, but with the long hunt in ep 2 i think i kinda stretched the hole thing to see how it would end up. Iv never done a "parody-ish?" thing before so i still think i need to find my inner stalker ... uhm... hmm ^^

I am unsure if i can get Ep 3 out this week since ill be working 6 of the 7 days ^^ ... but you ppl seem to be enjoying it, so ill be sure to fix out more of the Stalking for sure!

And i just got home now, when i went to work Ep 1 had 300 views , ep 2 had 120ish .... no Ep 1 is 341 ... but ep 2 is 464!!

That is very good for me! Thank you so much all! And for the 15 subs! =D

80-150ish is my standard views so this is very fun to see! Thank you again all!

Mikael

Tomorrow i go stalking again! i have changed my location to a nice spot. SO hoping for some nice recordings after work tomorrow ^^

WHAT??!!!! So close and no kill??!! Elektro snipers are the worst. You should have played some Predator noises, and "Turn around...... Over Here...Over Here". Then gone full auto with an AKM or similar death dealing device!!

Great video though ;)

Were they talking over direct chat? I tried to glimpse there names but they never popped up, and I could only hear the people talking over side chat in the background.

ahahhaha stupid americans ^^

haha stupid internet

Vegas is not nice to me atm, keeps complaining about low mem, happens now or then. But ill have a next ep up as soon as it plays ball again ^^

Youtube finally seems to be ready with it´s updating things, and i can now upload atleast something again, but i had to go down to 720p for it to work, guess youtube have issues with 1080p for now :)

enjoy

Nice video! It had what the first 2 was missing, a bandit kill at the end :)

Nice video! It had what the first 2 was missing, a bandit kill at the end :)

But the once before Marco was not true evil once! ^^

Well its been a loooong time. And some friends latterly demanded a new episode, so iv sat donw once more after over half a year of now playing. And trying to get into it again with the controlls etc. (And also finding a nice server where i don´t drop)

But ill try and give it a go again. As longas some find it fun ill do some new now and then :)

As the rest of you, when the standalone comes, ill get back to it on a more frequent time i guess ^^

All the best to you all!

PS: Got any tips on stable servers for the next stalks?

Just watched these. Very, very good stalking man.

Watching these have actually made me wanna play DayZ mod again.