Sign in to follow this  
Xentious

Spawning with Private Hives as Admins?

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if you can spawn within Private Hives as Admins?

I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me how if yes.

What do you mean spawn as "admin"? Private hives have admins that use third-party programs to administrate their servers, but everyone is just a regular player in game. Threre's no such thing as spawning as "admin", being a server admin doesnt give you special power, unlike hackers.

Proper admins will just play the game like everyone else, while trying to manage keeping track of cheaters/hackers. If admins spawn vehicles and equipment for themselves or others to gain an advantage, tbh they shouldn't be admins.

If you're talking about modifying map spawns, loadouts and the like then that's different and entails the proper server tools to do so.

Can Admins spawn then? It doesn't matter if they're abusing or not.

Yes or No?

Can Admins spawn then? It doesn't matter if they're abusing or not.

Yes or No?

As a private hive admin, no... There is no tools for us to spawn vehicles in game... We can modify the database (if, depending on the private hive server option, we have access to the MySQL database), but most changes there require a restart to the server (only exception is modifying player gear and location, you can change those and have them take effect as long as the player logs out first)...

If an "admin" is spawning vehicles in game, then they are using hacks and unless they turned off BattlEye, they will get caught and banned (one of my previous moderators got global banned for this, not spawning vehicles, but using overlays and spawning gear in game)...

So to reiterate, no... There is no legit way to dynamically spawn vehicles or gear in game...

• Like 2

So to reiterate, no... There is no legit way to dynamically spawn vehicles or gear in game...

there is however a way to spawn vehicles by restarting a server on certain private hives such as DayZST however if your using it to help yourself you will get caught and banned. There is nothing worse than admin abuse (i'm looking at you UK1 dayzmad.com) The server i play on has an active admin that will spawn vehicles in random areas and doesnt play the game (the way it should be)

didnt read the above post fully

i worry about posts like these they really send out the wrong message

Edited by beast101
  • Like 1

there is however a way to spawn vehicles by restarting a server on certain private hives such as DayZST however if your using it to help yourself you will get caught and banned. There is nothing worse than admin abuse (i'm looking at you UK1 dayzmad.com) The server i play on has an active admin that will spawn vehicles in random areas and doesnt play the game (the way it should be)

didnt read the above post fully

i worry about posts like these they really send out the wrong message

I agree... I can't tell you how many players think I can just magically spawn them vehicles :\ I also think that is why private hive servers were getting hit harder it seems than public hive servers (I've had both, and the number of hacking related incidents against my private hive have been significantly higher than those of my previous public hive server), people think that because it's not attached to the public hive, it isn't still monitored by BattlEye (which was dead wrong)...

Admins that do abuse their rights (by say, turning off BattlEye and using hacks) give a bad image to those that try to be honest and run a legit server...

• Like 1