Sign in to follow this  
Guz (DayZ)

This is how i troll a hacker in DayZ

I hate hackers, so i decided to troll them.

Edited by Guz
  • Like 6

Dat song. Dat circling. Dem beans, they're yours.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

How do you know he is a cheater?

1.He got m4a1 in the middle of nowhere.

2.he had silenced secondary.

3.Nothing else.

1.He got m4a1 in the middle of nowhere.

2.he had silenced secondary.

3.Nothing else.

All I can see is a man with a M4 CCO SD and an M9 SD, both legit weapons, close to (probably) Komorovo, without a backpack.

No offense intended, but is it forbidden to wander around Komorovo in that situation?

Among all the possible answers to the question why, one could be that he is a newcomer that has came across corpse fully geared, took his weapons, lost his backpack, and then went to the coast.

Edited by Mitor

Yeah it's noble that you want to troll them, but if he was a hacker you would have spawned 1000 feet in the air, or possibly turned into a cow.

Chances are he wouldn't have reacted by spinning around frantically trying to shoot the person who was probably scaring the shit out of them.

Ah well, it's the thought that counts. ;)

All I can see is a man with a M4 CCO SD and an M9 SD, both legit weapons, close to (probably) Komorovo, without a backpack.

No offense intended, but is it forbidden to wander around Komorovo in that situation?

Among all the possible answers to the question why, one could be that he is a newcomer that has came across corpse fully geared, took his weapons, lost his backpack, and then went to the coast.

I am pretty sure that this was a hacker that spawned the weapons.

M9 SD, and M4A1 CCO SD are both weapons that you can't find in Komorovo.

There are 2 possibility's.

1. He spawned them.

2. He found them in a corpse.

Even if he found it in a corpse, it was still funny to troll him.

haha not a hacker and you just figured out how to run in circles :lol: :emptycan:

Regardless of whether that guy was a hacker or not, that was amazing.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

I want that minute of my life back please......

Edited by De4dCert

my head's spinning..anyway the lack of backpack make me think he's a noob hacker or someone who came to the coast leaving his backpack in a tent and with a couple of spare weapons..

I'm gonna call hacker because his aim was shit, I've done the same thing to every wookie suit wearing, as50 toting nut gobbler the appears from out of thin air, seriously, they don't know how to aim... that's when they start calling you faggot in a really high pitched voice.

• Like 1

though shit aim can be a sign they are a hacker sometimes people just get lucky.

my head's spinning..anyway the lack of backpack make me think he's a noob hacker or someone who came to the coast leaving his backpack in a tent and with a couple of spare weapons..

or his back pack is bugged ?

lol at all who say he is hacker cause aim is bad :lol: if they cheating why not have aimbot on lol. the guy is legit just a bad player its probably the guy who made the videos mate

Funny-ish but I really don't think he was hacking. He would have given up and frozen you or something.