PiXeLFehLeR

If people prone in grass they shoulnd be clearly visible at longer ranges

Dunno if this is hardcoded in the engine and you can change it but if me and my friends try to aproach a city or whatever we are clearly visible for enemy players because the grass disappears at longer ranges and you are a easy pick regardless of how thick the grass is we are hiding in.

What I wanna say is that players should be somewhat awarded by beeing a lot harder to spot if they prone to a enemy player and/or have a camouflage suit or not. Because at this time it makes no difference.

ys

Players-No

Zombies-Please

I think zombies seeing prone players is being addressed in the hotfix, rocket says hes reversing a nerf to prone anyway.

You realise that it's a feature of the game engine, right? If I'm prone in the grass, it's pretty frigging hard to see me. If I MOVE, I become very easy to spot. Just like real life.

Hey, I'll give you a server name, and a general location. I'll be lying in the grass in a ghillie suit. You see if you can spot me before I drop you. :D

You realise that it's a feature of the game engine' date=' right? If I'm prone in the grass, it's pretty frigging hard to see me. If I MOVE, I become very easy to spot. Just like real life.

Hey, I'll give you a server name, and a general location. I'll be lying in the grass in a ghillie suit. You see if you can spot me before I drop you. :D

[/quote']

As far as I can tell, the Arma II engine does not draw grass at long distances and you prone on a far away hill is detectable with or without a ghillie suit. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.