viper4sfg

4th Special Forces Group [4SFG] - DayZ Division

Hey 4th Special Forces Group Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Still actively recruiting DayZ division is growning bigger than ever. If your not interested on recruitment? come play with us on the US 46 Factions Server and get killed. We need more loot and we'd love to have yours.

Still recruiting for our DayZ division, we also have Arma 3 Division and Arma 2 ACE/ ACRE Divisions also.

Still Recruiting for the DayZ Division within the unit. Stop in for Details.

Still Actively recruiting, Stop in for Details even if you just want to play as a pubber.

Unit's been up for over 3 Years and the DayZ division is growing big, We're still active and recruiting for dedicated DayZ players. BTW we're bandits so if you don't like Killing people and you want to be a care bear, you need not apply.

Killing Killing Killing and getting shit done, join up if you want some!

Bump, Still actively recruiting, we play on the Balota Buddies server, stop on in for details.

Hey Smith, I'd like to get in on this but the application process confuses me somewhat. I've been playing Day-Z for a while now and would like to take it to the next level, though I don't have much experience with online clans. i'll be popping in the server for a bit to check things out :)

Yea no problem, you're more than welcome too. We're a Bandit Group though so we'll KOS. We usually jump in the servers in groups of 15 - 20 members from the DayZ side. Just hop in the Teamspeak if you have any questions. Most of us are laid back Veterans and Currently serving active duty, but we also take civilians. ts3.4thspecialforces.com

Still actively recruiting and Killing people in a Tactical Way. For details check first page.

This is the 4th Special Forces Group Challenging all Milsim / Bandit Groups out there in DayZ Epoch. If you and your group thinks you have what it takes to assault others bases, survive on a map that you can barely find weapons on ( requires you to actually look and stock up on ) and go against elite DayZ KOS units or even those Care Bear Units that want to help the Pubbers, Then come on to the DayZ Wars Server on the EPOCH Mod. Show us what you got, get killed or even cry your way out of the server? I personally challenge you units to come and Fight. Server is up but will have more stuff added to it with Custom Bases and Auto Refuel. You'll have to fix your own vehicles though. If you want 15 choppers you'll have to earn it the hard way. Only the skilled dedicated player will do this. Do not need Cry Babies on the server. Come and get us, I don't think you have what it takes.

ALL MILSIM AN OTHER UNITS SERVER WILL BE POPULATED WITH 

OUR UNIT and OTHERS ON APRIL 15th 2014. You are more than welcome to head on there now to start stocking up if need be before people get on. Because once we get on there We're killing all your asses. Good Luck and Let the WARS BEGIN. 

PS> We also have the Attack Littlebirds with Only Mini Guns on the server, for you pilots who think you can Fly. Heh Good luck pussies

All units or groups that come on the server on the 15th will be given 5 Brief cases of gold to start with for free. A custom skin attached to their player ID's for their groups that way you can ID friendlies. That will only be on the 15th-18th on a first come first serve basis. Come to TS, for details 

ts3.DayZWars.com

Edited by Smith.J

Still Active and playing, stop on by for details

ts3.4thspecialforces.com

This is the 4th Special Forces Group Challenging all Milsim / Bandit Groups out there in DayZ Epoch. If you and your group thinks you have what it takes to assault others bases, survive on a map that you can barely find weapons on ( requires you to actually look and stock up on ) and go against elite DayZ KOS units or even those Care Bear Units that want to help the Pubbers, Then come on to the DayZWars Server on the EPOCH MOD. Show us what you got, get killed or even cry your way out of the server? I personally challenge you units to come and Fight. Server is up but will have more stuff added to it with Custom Bases and Auto Refuel. You'll have to fix your own vehicles though. If you want 15 choppers you'll have to earn it the hard way. Only the skilled dedicated player will do this. Do not need Cry Babies on the server. Come and get us, I don't think you have what it takes.

OUR UNIT and OTHERS ON APRIL 15th 2014. You are more than welcome to head on there now to start stocking up if need be before people get on. Because once we get on there We're killing all your asses. Good Luck and Let the WARS BEGIN. 

PS> We also have the Attack Littlebirds with Only Mini Guns on the server, for you pilots who think you can Fly. Heh Good luck pussies

All units or groups that come on the server on the 15th will be given 5 Brief cases of gold to start with for free. A custom skin attached to their player ID's for their groups that way you can ID friendlies. That will only be on the 15th-18th on a first come first serve basis. Come to TS, for details 

ts3.DayZWars.com

This is the 4th Special Forces Group Challenging all Milsim / Bandit Groups out there in DayZ Epoch. If you and your group thinks you have what it takes to assault others bases, survive on a map that you can barely find weapons on ( requires you to actually look and stock up on ) and go against elite DayZ KOS units or even those Care Bear Units that want to help the Pubbers, Then come on to the DayZWars Server on the EPOCH MOD. Show us what you got, get killed or even cry your way out of the server? I personally challenge you units to come and Fight. Server is up but will have more stuff added to it with Custom Bases and Auto Refuel. You'll have to fix your own vehicles though. If you want 15 choppers you'll have to earn it the hard way. Only the skilled dedicated player will do this. Do not need Cry Babies on the server. Come and get us, I don't think you have what it takes.

OUR UNIT and OTHERS ON APRIL 15th 2014. You are more than welcome to head on there now to start stocking up if need be before people get on. Because once we get on there We're killing all your asses. Good Luck and Let the WARS BEGIN. 

PS> We also have the Attack Littlebirds with Only Mini Guns on the server, for you pilots who think you can Fly. Heh Good luck pussies

ts3.DayZWars.com

Server IP: 208.67.250.61:2302