viper4sfg

4th Special Forces Group [4SFG] - DayZ Division

Still active and recruiting, we play on the Balota Buddies server US46, and we also have our own Day+ Server with only 3 choppers and Less snipers. Provides more survival and CQC.

• Like 1

Still active and recruiting Killers, not care bears. We play on our own DayZ server

Dayz normal 1.7.6.1

IP: 192.95.54.201:2302

Normal Loadout, Vet

Dayz Taviana

IP: 192.95.54.201:2312

Normal Loadout, Vet

We also play on the 21st Ranger's Battalion server (US 220). If you want to see us in action or you want to try to kill us, stop on by.

their server is 206.190.131.108:3153

Edited by Smith.J

We're now populating the US 220 server, stop on by if you think you have what it takes to stop us! 206.190.131.108:3153

bump, bump, bump, bump it up! we're now on the US 220 server killing inocent bambi's, man these people need the public's help I guess no one can stop us from killing everyone. Strength in numbers baby. Even if you don't have a weapon we're still going to rape you! come on in to US 220 so we can take your stuff!

• Like 1

bump, bump, bump, bump it up! we're now on the US 220 server killing inocent bambi's, man these people need the public's help I guess no one can stop us from killing everyone. Strength in numbers baby. Even if you don't have a weapon we're still going to rape you! come on in to US 220 so we can take your stuff!

We stopped you.

lol you didn't stop anything nice try though

Rumour has it we pushed you off Balota Buddies. Not seen you on for a while either. It's Chuck by the way..

Edited by Victus Mortuus

you didn't stop us or push us off, you guys join groups just to cheat and get base camp locations lol get some skill then come back to talk to us.

Still here an fighting, come on down to US 220 and join in on the killing!

you didn't stop us or push us off, you guys join groups just to cheat and get base camp locations lol get some skill then come back to talk to us.

Not at all. :)

Still out there and killing people without remorse, join the US 220 server for some competitive gameplay!

If you guys want to come join in against these USS guys 21B will help you out. that's what we do, help players out. sadly these guys continue killing everyone we try to help. make sure to get in before the servers whitelisted this weekend.

-Currency

us 220 Admin

You guys still recruiting? Oldschool Dayz player wanting to join a group soon. Hit me up sometime

Still Recruiting and More active than ever, we operate on the US 46 Server ( Balota Buddies )

also play on the US 220 server with the ( 21st Rangers )

Still recruiting and Whipping ass on the balota buddies server. Stop on by so you can loose your gear! Your either with us or against us, trust me you would rather be with us.

STARS AND STRIPES SERVER IS WHERE ITS AT!!!! WE'RE LOVING THE ACTION AND FINALLY HAVE A CHALLENGE< TIME TO DO SOME KILLING! Server IP : 108.163.210.154:2301

USS - Umbrella has now merged within my Milsim Unit and made the DayZ division , 4th Special Forces Group is now recruiting for DayZ also

The 4SFG is constantly being assault and holding our own defending and giving hell back, We're on the Balota Buddies US 46 Server, come on in, we need to kill you and get more gear. We're also open for Recruitment, see ya soon

COL Smith.J[4SFG]

4th Special Forces Group is still recruiting Killers, Bandits we are and Bandits we're staying, if the other units out there really stick to their word on taking out bandits and help the population to safety, you might want to get your asses on the Balota Buddies Servers. We're killing everyone on sight and thats the way its staying. Look at it this way, Walking Dead Style. My base is Woodbury and I'm the F*&$#@) Governor. Attack my base and I'll have that ASS!