oppa (DayZ)

DayZ Podagorsk - Project DEAD no response from DEV

followed the instructions, but when i start OA and search the server and find it i try joining and it says i cannot play because im missing required content then it names off a bunch of things can someone tell me what i did wrong please?

I've installed it as instructed but when I try and join I receive this message : "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.castructureshouse_a_hospital, castructureshouse_housev2, castructureshouse_a_stationhouse, castructures_mil, castructureshouse_a_fuelstation"

yeah man i had the same issue can someone please help us?

Does the map support patch 1.7.5.1 features yet, please?

Lots of other mods/maps appearing on Dayz commander lately, maybe this will be next?

One bug I found was that there is a gap between the doorway and entrance to the castle which you can't get across without falling to your death.

Yup -- got killed there too.......

Really enjoyed playing this - very well put together map, up there with Namalsk I'd say (the little towns and villages feel just right)- so props to the author of it. Was playing on 1.7.5.1 and it worked prefectly for me with no problems finding loot. The developer of this map for DayZ hasn't included any post apocalypse wreckage like burnt out cars etc (yet i suppose) - but 10/10 for him bringing this to our attention.

If I had to describe it: it's a smaller Cherno - European rural and very pretty to boot. Lots of islands (didn't find any boats). Be very good for PVP and being a survivor as there's loads of places you could make a camp - especially in the North where there's hardly anything but woods and hills. Hope this takes off. :)

Edited by SAL_iOGC

I've installed it as instructed but when I try and join I receive this message : "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.castructureshouse_a_hospital, castructureshouse_housev2, castructureshouse_a_stationhouse, castructures_mil, castructureshouse_a_fuelstation"

followed the instructions, but when i start OA and search the server and find it i try joining and it says i cannot play because im missing required content then it names off a bunch of things can someone tell me what i did wrong please?

Move the whole Addons folder (in the Arma 2 folder) over to Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead main folder. Normal DayZ and other maps will run just fine.

Edited by SAL_iOGC

Any update on the progress of this map.. really looking forward to it.

Edited by SAL_iOGC

I'm having the same problem getting this map to work, I've tried every possible way and still can't get it running, please help me.

Great map - really enjoyed it - saw this vid by the well known CHKilroy who's flying over Podagorsk.

Edited by bogroll

This project is dead? A real shame - was very promising. Maybe the dev could pass on the development to somebody else?

• Like 1