Sign in to follow this  
louiscorney@yahoo.com

Correct X / Y ratio for mouse?

From what I've found through searches the bad negative acceleration isn't curable but if anybody knows what the "correct" X Y ratio for the mouse is it would be much appreciated

if your taking about mouse sensitivity its personnel preference every mouse is different depending on the sensors i use a mx 518 (yeah i know its old but i like it too much to give him up) and i change the dpi on the fly depending on what i need at the time to answer your question we cant give you a setting we dont know you mouse or your need/likes play with your settings in arma till you get what you like

you want one to one mouse movement how big is your mouse mat or is it how small is your screen

The X and Y sliders refer to horizontal and vertical mouse sensitivity, it has no bearing on mouse acceleration.

I'm pretty sure the mouse accel is an intentional feature to make weapon handling more realistic so you can't twitch aim headshots as if you were playing Counter-Strike, lol.

Sorry don't know how to make it any clearer. Yes I understand the negative mouse acceleration is intentional and not fixable. With both X and Y sensitivities the same there isn't 1:1 mouse movement which is quite noticeable. Does anybody know how to correct this?

Sorry don't know how to make it any clearer. Yes I understand the negative mouse acceleration is intentional and not fixable. With both X and Y sensitivities the same there isn't 1:1 mouse movement which is quite noticeable. Does anybody know how to correct this?

obviously mess with the settings in controls of x and y axis

set max-/detected frames ahead in cfg both to 0