Sickerthansars

Banned US 3055, added to community ban list

So the other day I am camping a helo crash site in a ghilie nearby Polana where I had my tent etc set up, and I take up a position a few hundred meters away from the crash site and wait to see if anyone will come by. After a good 3-7 mins of laying in this field. A bus comes rolling down the road, honking its horn, and begins running over zombies in the field around the crash site, I start taking shots at it with an AK kobra hitting the driver a few times, shortly after the driver dies I am shot point blank in the head by someone standing over me with an AS50.

The driver turned out to be one of the admins of the server who I had previously mentioned I would kill with a hatchet if I had to, joking around in side chat. So me and the admin "was killed" messages come up almost immediately and the admin starts going on about someone teleporting to him. I say I just wanted the bus, because really thats all I was doing was shooting at a bus to kill the driver and take it. Somehow "I just wanted the bus" equates to me copping to teleporting in side chat. Ignoring the fact i have been laying in that very field since I logged onto the server.

Anyways I had a pair of friends with me at the time this all happened who vouched for me to the admin, via 3055's twitter since at the time I believed this was only a server ban/issue. Anyways my ban was lifted and now I have discovered I am added to the community ban list

http://code.google.c.../detail?id=3477

Despite the fact that the person who reported the ban asks that the report be disregarded, I was still added to the list anyway. Hence why I am here asking to be removed. I am unclesam obviously in the above link, and I would love to know how I bypass BE when all I did was follow the installation instructions to launch dayz with play with six/six launcher instead of loading it up through steam.

• Like 1

That sucks. No really. Legit player being punished by an admin and globally banned for playing the game the way it was meant to be played. I'm sure it happens to alot of people. Finding a good admin seems to be hard to do and everyone is so paranoid. The other day I was playing and just doing my solo thing hunting for some game actually and a player was killed. He was actually blaming me on side channel and said I was probably hacking. Which was funny since I was like 150km from where he died hunting animals in a dense forest lol. On the other hand a day later I was ghosted and killed on US 3055 so I can see why people get paranoid. I'm avoiding that server now.

Hope you get your ban lifted...

Edited by Malicar

but do we really know he is telling the truth?

the fact that in the link i posted the person filing the report asks them to NOT add me to the list, and they added me anyway should be reason enough

I wa sbanded when i just logged on.... And for no reson,,,,,,,

Never heard of anyone being sbanded, sounds painful.

Whoever added you to the ban list is an idiot. Taking chat logs as proof of someone hacking is idiotic. I could just make up some chats that make it look like you're hacking. Those logs don't even show anything.