Sign in to follow this  
Coey123

Bambi looking for Bambi friends

Hello,

my name is Aaron, my dayz account is Aaron Coe. i am an average player in dayz, i do die quite often but im fairly good at getting a few items as soon as :) anyway ive been playing dayz for a while now, started in december 2012. and i have played on it with other people before, either random people i bump into or people ive arranged to find and meet. and after playing by myself and in a group, i can safely say out of the 2, traveling in a pack is so much more fun for so many reasons. to end this post short i am looking for other dayz players (of any playing ability, i can help new comers out if they need, and experienced players are always welcome) to join me online for some zombie killing fun. i do not check back on this to often so please if u are interested please just add me straight away on skype: Aaron.Coe123 i cant wait to hear from anyone. the more the merrier. p.s i am a youtube commentator (not a very good one :P) but im currently in a debate whether to continue my youtubing or start again or pack the whole thing in. if i get a better computer (which i may be doing soon) then i may start doing dayz videos, so obviously if i do this while in a game with one of you, there may be a chance to be in a video. but thats a different story. here is my youtube channel if anyone wished to view any of my videos (they're call of duty mostly just to warn people) :http://www.youtube.com/user/coey123MW2?feature=mhee

thanks for reading this post. like i said i dont check this out too much so please just add me on skype straight away. thanks for your time :)

Aaron Coe

aka: Coey123

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. First and foremost we're just a simple, open community for social gamers.

We have around 1600 registered gamers, 400+ of which are Day Z gamers. The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We aim to accommodate gamers of all levels; from those who just wish for the occasional hook up with trustworthy decent people, to gamers looking for dedicated groups or clan gaming with regular and organised tactics. We host various ad-hoc groups teams and clans as well as our own internal clan that has it’s members organised into several Fire Teams

We also have our own free public Teamspeak 3 Server so our community can communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to just turn up and get involved with some games.

If you're interested then please take the time check out or website @

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!". Our Teamspeak address is below (click on it to see who’s online playing right now!

212.187.246.58:9140

Hope to catch you in game soon!

hey guys i'm not having much luck finding friendlys in random servers and i am getting tired of playing alone. been playing for little bit now, but i am to a pro. anyways if you are looking for someone to play with let me know.

sorry i'm not trying to steal your thread

Edited by scorpio6413

hey guys i'm not having much luck finding friendlys in random servers and i am getting tired of playing alone. been playing for little bit now, but i am to a pro. anyways if you are looking for someone to play with let me know.

sorry i'm not trying to steal your thread

Feel free to add me on steam or Skype!

Steam: Mupplo