Sign in to follow this  
BlackNRed_Cobra

Haha thats ok, i got over it

Thanks though it was more of a check to see if you dayz people are anygood gainst hacking, some passed some didnt!

Edited by BlackNRed_Cobra

Hacking isn't the solution, and spawning items is hacking.

You should start playing on a private, whitelisted hive.

AC

• Like 1

You got 3 choices, go on a hacking fourm and ask (even though they won't want to risk it for no reward) , get over it, or don't play anymore.

Dude, this is a joke post right? Just gear back up. That is most of the fun in the game anyway. Don't you find it gets a touch boring after you have all the high end items?

You got 3 choices, go on a hacking fourm and ask (even though they won't want to risk it for no reward) , get over it, or don't play anymore.

Not true. I ran into a few posts on Hackforums that offer alot of these "Spawning Services" but they charge you real cash for the service and probably chuck in a free server-wide Oppa Gangnam Style for free for the lulz. The reason they do it? Because they have access to Key Stealers and can refresh to someone else's legit ARMA key in a heartbeat if they get banned.

Edited by Be4st

haha o kguys i got my gear back thabnks anyways atleast you didnt bitch bout it, i admit i made a mistaje

Dude, wtf is wrong with your keyboard?