Sign in to follow this  
manbeartank

new to this bandit gig

hey fello bandits im very new to this bandit thing like tonight new haha im thinkin i need some guidence haha so just hit me u with some knowledge on how to be a good bandit

shoot fresh spawns, people with no guns, people, cows....

welcome bambi, earned your Shemagh (the scarf) yet?

Single most important rule as a bandit would be: always shoot first, everything else you can do when your target is dead.

You also should scope out towns and other loot-points from a hill or a rooftop, location is key, as is patience.

Monitor the side-chat, sometimes there's idiots giving away their position, but be carefull, it could be a trap set by another bandit.

Don't get attached to your loot, always remember, you're the only thing standing between another bandit and your scavenged gear.

• Like 1

thx for the tips CyanidC and iv only got a turban on me noggan (head) didnt no u could get a scarf

Take bambi's hostage and make them do things at the fear of a sniper-shaped reprisal - loot that barn for me! fill my water up at that fountain! fix that vehicle wheel! NOW! NOWWW!

thx for the tips CyanidC and iv only got a turban on me noggan (head) didnt no u could get a scarf

it's not a turban, it's a scarf, or as i said, shemagh.

and no problem, don't get shot ;)

haha cows

Dude, that was no joke... thats what skilled Bandits do.

And cows are the hardest part of all these four things ^_^

No... just kidding.

Like CyanidC said...

But if you are in the Position of the Victim ot better said the attacked, just run in a zig zag Sprint to your next Cover, locate the Targhet (Actual position of the Bandit not just the direction he shoot from) and shoot back.

If you dont manage to kill him at this point, try to hide in a bit better position or flank him.

Flanking is that what the most player dont get, they just think you still sitting in your cover while you sneack behind them up an pop em with a direct Heady. Loveit B)

Oh and try to fight in 1st Person it's more like a FPS then.

The keys "Q" and "E" must be your best friend in combat, use it!

My tip for being a bandit. Don't kill fresh spawns. Choose your targets carefully. Running around Elektro popping people with their hair still wet will get old. Mix it up. Kidnap someone, pick people up in a car, take them to a remote location and make them earn their survival (gameshow). Also, stay away from usual camping/sniping spots. It makes you a really easy target. Remember, you're a bandit, not a douche. Don't kill people who have nothing to lose, it is just an annoyance and you gain nothing from it. Your job as a bandit is to make people angry and sad, so destroy those who have EVERYTHING to lose. Also, don't bother making a camp. Carry only what you need, when you have a regular spot you go back to, that's when you become the one popping up on the shore every 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Oh and try to fight in 1st Person it's more like a FPS then.

The keys "Q" and "E" must be your best friend in combat, use it!

I'd recommend the third person view though, you have a wider field of view, you can look over walls and use the "Alt" Key to rotate your camera. Untill you find someone, then a simple rightclick will iron-sight you into first person mode and POP goes the other dude.

I'd recommend the third person view though, you have a wider field of view, you can look over walls and use the "Alt" Key to rotate your camera. Untill you find someone, then a simple rightclick will iron-sight you into first person mode and POP goes the other dude.

"Alt" works in first P too...

But i play with TrackIR so i don't need to ;)

"Alt" works in first P too...

But i play with TrackIR so i don't need to ;)

True, but i had 3rd person safe my ass countless times just because i saw something moving at the edge of my screen, that i wouldn't have seen if i was in first person.^^

and what's TrackIR?