jangalang

Recruiting: SMALL, SKILLED, YOUTUBE GROUP, 18+

Hey i opened a new server and im needing players to fill it so join and bring all of your freinds be the first gain knowlege create a base before anyone else :D

184.173.146.62:3034

Hey i opened a new server and im needing players to fill it so join and bring all of your freinds be the first gain knowlege create a base before anyone else :D

184.173.146.62:3034

I appreciate your post and I wish you all the best, but this thread is ONLY for people interested in my group/squad.

@MastaBlasta: You do have a nice set up :P Hop into TeamSpeak whenever you can and we'll get things rollin'!

SKILLED, SMALL, YOUTUBE SQUAD - 18 YEARS OLD+

SQUAD OBJECTIVE:

> To form a group/squad that is a tight knit unit. Capable of playing a variety of games skillfully and being a step ahead and above of other average players.

Our gameplay will be recorded, edited, and then uploaded to YouTube for others to watch. All races, personalities, genders, and players are extended this invitation.

Serious gameplay is what we're about, but we still keep it fun. We have a good time when we're playing at our best.

Requirements:

> Must have played DayZ/Arma 2 for at least six months.

> Decent computer specs/setup. This means you must be able to play AND record with 30 frames or more and produce videos in 720p+.

> Each member must have good awareness, communication, and be highly skilled in all aspects of the game.

> Must have enough time available to play. This means you need to be available for the squad when we play. Of course, real life obligations come first and I understand that to the fullest. But, to join this group you need to be active. Non active players who offer no explanation as too why they are inactive will be removed from the group.

> MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD+. I have nothing against younger gamers, but for this squad I want mature players who are 18 or older. This is my personal preferance and I would like to stick to it.

EXTRA DETAILS

> Teamspeak address here: 212.187.246.58:9140

> Clan site here: bsbnetwork.com (You can contact me on the BSB Gaming Network site or on DayZ forums, whichever you prefer.)

> Please, if you contact me be sure to make it clear to me who you are and that you are contacting me regarding the YouTube squad.